Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What bacteria are you accumulating in your clean bed??

Not all of us sweat in our sleep either
:mjlol::mjlol:
Stupid disgusting. Dude just self exposed^^ picture hear his mattress and bedroom looks like. Sleeping with bed bugs, mites and whatever the shyt else is embedded in there.

Every hour we shed approximately 1,500,000 dead skin flakes. An average night of sleep can yield over 12,000,000 dead skin flakes, and it all ends up in YOUR MATTRESS EACH DAY! Dust mites eat your dead skin cells (called “dander”) which is why they absolutely thrive in your bed.”

Do you read any books or health articles?? - oh my gawdddddd. I remember this from 2nd grade science. Mrs. Thomas.
:dwillhuh::deadmanny:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If y’all want to know why certain types of viruses exist - be sure to extend a thank you with a NEG to the segment of wild disgusting posters who fail to wash properly in this thread. “Bbb-butttt you don’t sweat when you sleep, bbb-buttttf your legs don’t get dirty”. Keep in mind - these are the same set of people who are the cause as to why resistant bacteria have developed an immunity to disinfecting chemical agents.
:francis:
———

Adults lose 454 grams of dead skin yearly while sleeping and old mattresses can cause MRSA and norovirus

Adults lose 10 ounces of fluid a night and shed up to 1lb of dead skin a year while asleep , making their bed a health hazard.

A build-up of bacteria over time can cause a mattress to contain high levels of staphylococcus, enterococcus, norovirus and even MRSA .

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is it wrong that I automatically think a large majority of white people have terrible hygiene? They keep telling us for the most part they don't know how to bathe properly. I don't understand getting in the shower and not using a wash cloth or something other than hands/a bar of soap to wash their entire body.

I love shower/bath time. It's like my mental escape. The hot water, the steam, luxuriating/soaking in the water, the smell of the soap or body wash, that ultimate clean feeling... TOP TIER. Then putting on lotion or body butter to lock in moisture leaving my skin baby soft. HOW DO PEOPLE NOT LIKE THAT? :what:

Since we've been on lockdown I've started taking baths in the morning at least once a week. Queen shyt! :lawd::blessed:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
What bacteria are you accumulating in your clean bed??

Not all of us sweat in our sleep either
Your body has bacteria growing on it regardless. If you stay in a sterile room right after taking a shower it's a matter of time before you stink. Do you understand the science behind smelling bad...
:gucci:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Dirty bed sheets linked to meningitis and gonorrhoea

0_Untitled-design-13.png

I can’t tell you the amount of NOOOOPPPPE I’m on right now. :gag:
:blessed: for washing sheets, actually have my shyt getting washed atm

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So just to get this straight....

A white girl changes her hygiene behavior based on what she learned from black people and this is a bad thing?

Like, what the hell is this thread even about?

:heh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Your body has bacteria growing on it regardless. If you stay in a sterile room right after taking a shower it's a matter of time before you stink. Do you understand the science behind smelling bad...
:gucci:
But youre developing more smelly bacteria when you're walking around all day

You're cool getting in your bed like that?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:scust:
Why Pilgrims Arriving in America Resisted Bathing

Imma just leave this here.
“When the Mayflower Pilgrims arrived in Plymouth in the early 17th century, they didn’t smell terrific, according to Native American accounts. Unlike the Wampanoag, these Europeans didn’t bathe regularly. A surviving member of the Patuxet nation named Tisquantum (or “Squanto”) even tried and failed to convince them to start washing themselves, according to a 1965 biography.”
:hhh:
People on this site have accused me of being “militant” because I don’t put CACS on a pedestal. But they can never tell me what’s so good about these motherfukkers. Whole world been bamboozled into thinking white is right but they can’t even be bothered to wash their funky asses.

Make it make sense.

It was worse, they used to just poop on the floor:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So just to get this straight....

A white girl changes her hygiene behavior based on what she learned from black people and this is a bad thing?

Like, what the hell is this thread even about?

:heh:

Its the other way around breh...:francis: its the fact that she wasnt that Hygienic to begin with when black folks know better...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the other way around breh...:francis: its the fact that she wasnt that Hygienic to begin with when black folks know better...
Seems to me she learned something and made progress.
Looks like a win-win but I'll let this thread cook, lol
:yeshrug: