Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh yeah no. My mom had a cleaning business growing up so I BEEN knew how CACs got down. She stopped because she was afraid she was going to catch something.

Why do you think white women LITERALLY went to the Senate to try and force black women whose black husbands WW1 veterans who could afford to keep them home...to go to work cleaning for them in the 1900s?

That Susie Homemaker shyt is only believed by idiots. Whites be too entitled and privileged to clean up behind themselves and wash their asses. A lot of them ain’t bathed or washed their asses since the early 1900s since they couldn’t force black women to do it for them.
:pachaha:

there go the udc at work.
plus, the united stated slave depot state of greenville. Anywhere there is a Greenville. That is where slaves were sold.
fukk this country.

art barr

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s completely nasty to take a shower at night, go to sleep, and put on clothes in the morning when you wake up? Based on what?

I don't understand this logic. If you take a shower right before you go to bed and go to work the next morning that's somehow dirty? :dwillhuh:

seems like it might be time for a new thread exposing more of you dirtbags

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
random but I had a black coworker who said she didn’t shower in the mornings cuz she showers the night before...she was a great friend and that’s all she would remain

:hubie:

couldn’t fathom just jumping out the bed and putting on clean clothes and going to work...personally I’d feel like shyt all day
You get in your bed without washing the day off you?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Letting your body sweat and accumulate bacteria for 8+ hours then going to work for another 8+ and only showering right before bed is like 20+ hours of filth on your body. That's nasty.

Yall stink
What bacteria are you accumulating in your clean bed??

Not all of us sweat in our sleep either

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
[
Got dayum you cutting her ass..:picard:
somebody needs to. I’m teaching my daughter how to properly clean herself while she’s little. That bytch is a grown ass woman who doesn’t know the essentials of proper cleansing etiquette- make it make sense. You know she doesn’t wash her back or behind her ears either. She probably flips her underwear inside out to get extended wear instead of washing them. If she doesn’t think washing her legs is necessary, I can’t imagine the other shortcuts that she takes in life - a person’s hygiene regiment literally tells you everything about them. She’s the nasty reckless chick in the office bathroom that doesn’t wrap her period pad or tampon in a napkin or toilet paper or wrap it back in the pouch before disposing and the wet paper towel/wipes regimen. No one should know that we are on your cycle. The real Ladies know what I’m talking about with this process. If any one of you men’s girlfriends don’t practice this- she’s a disgusting bytch and y’all are in for problems. Odor and skin grub is not NORMAL.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What bacteria are you accumulating in your clean bed??

Not all of us sweat in our sleep either
You Fukkin nasty idiot - your skin sheds when you’re sleeping in your bed and bacteria accumulates whether you sweat or not. You dirty bastahd- now I know you don’t change or sanitize your mattress. How the f are you popping off at him for being clean??
:deadrose::deadrose:

This thread is a HIGHKEY CAC exposal thread. Anyone who I doubts about before - have now been confirmed.
CoG0kEHrpV2MB_Z0QpYHl1-QGbMQgj1V15Rb4rauBxDsXty_P6ffCeoOiYGlohInjekrgdSdVcK_cTyaqZZdkmGxqBpxajZSG2tZKP9eTN3eLNLldiKPqERRhFzRLBJ3zxY2aNnLHKeyWNUkjMFUBttIE1zL

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Early Chinese description of Europeans:..

These barbarians (Europeans) have a grim look, untidy hair, and an unpleasant smell. They have no rituals worthy of the name, they're liars, and are rather arrogant. They conquer countries by fraud and force, ingratiating themselves in a friendly way, before they oppress the natives. At the heart of their conduct is Violence."