Pawg admits she only started washing her legs because Black people roasted white people about it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
random but I had a black coworker who said she didn’t shower in the mornings cuz she showers the night before...she was a great friend and that’s all she would remain

:hubie:

couldn’t fathom just jumping out the bed and putting on clean clothes and going to work...personally I’d feel like shyt all day

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I can relate to this. I just moved in to my new spot a couple of months ago, two of my housemates are cacettes and they do not use washcloths :scusthov:

If you don't use a washcloth then all you are doing is spreading soap on your body with your bare hands. That's like washing dishes using just your bare hands and dishwashing liquid, no scrubber. That's not washing, that's just rinsing.

Oh and speaking of washing dishes, I must conclude that white people don't know how to do that either. Because damn near every 'washed' dish I find drying on the rack or stored in the cupboards is obviously not washed. You can physically see the fukking food stains still left on them :scust:
Is using only a loofah bad?:hamster: I never washed with my bare hands though

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeen know?

All you gotta do be around
‘em long enough, you eventually you deduce what’s going on.

“I’m about to get in the shower I’ll call you back” *they call back 5 minutes later*

+

“Sorry I woke up late, I’ll be in after I shower” *walks in to work 30 minutes later”

+

“Showering too much dries out your skin, and a lot of commercial soap is acidic”

=

DON’T EAT WHAT SHANA BRINGS TO THE POTLUCK

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
random but I had a black coworker who said she didn’t shower in the mornings cuz she showers the night before...she was a great friend and that’s all she would remain

:hubie:

couldn’t fathom just jumping out the bed and putting on clean clothes and going to work...personally I’d feel like shyt all day
You know this is completely normal right?

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also, if you aren't working up at least a light sweat everyday, you probably arent living right.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can’t tell if these clowns in here and from the tweets are even serious :russ:

Like, you in the shower already so why the fukk wouldn’t you just bend down and literally take less than a minute or two to scrub your legs...?

“my legs are in pants / don’t get dirty” :mjtf:

You can sit in the house all day on the couch not doing shyt, sitting in AC, then go take a shower and I bet you’ll see a sweat, dirt, oil and dead skin cells running running down the drain.

This is like saying you aren’t going to wash your ass because you didn’t shyt today. Mfs is straight up weirdos man:laff: