Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

Depends on the situation and why you around certain people to begin with

Nah, still doesn't give breh a pass. She could've gone over there to flirt, and maybe even expected him to maybe get a bit handsy, but women really aren't expecting you to bust their titty out out of nowhere, especially if the conversation hadn't progressed to that level of physicality. And even then, if she was cool with popping it out for him, it doesn't mean she was good with him pulling it out for everybody else to see. Private titty can't always be public titty. :yeshrug:

Either way, brehs can't be out here moving like they're still in sophomore year of college or something. If y'all both grown, you might as well assume the woman isn't cool with you snatching a breast out unless you're in private, and she was clearly giving you the green light.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Y’all won’t see me in no Trey Songz situation. I keep it consistent with all women. If I ever get hit with some bs charges, my character witnesses will refute the lies “he always asks for my consent before touching me you’re honor”
Bruh them bytches ain’t gon testify on your behalf

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What's up with you dudes just slapping the "pawg" title on every white bytch y'all see? Her ass is nowhere in sight, but she's a fukking "pawg" :scust:

And in this particular case, that bytch just want some money because if it was really an sexual assault why the fukk the stupid ass bytch didn't go to the police instead of posting the video online? And also, she's smiling while this so called assault is going on.

Outside of the jbo, pawg stands for Problematic ass white girl. thats why.

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
I’m legitimately curious. What did you expect her to do?

Make it clear she's not comfortable with him just pulling out her titttes perhaps? Maybe...not laugh along with him...
Remove herself so this doesn't happen another 3 times? You know like a normal person would.

If Mike Tyson punches me in the face and I'm not knocked out, trust me I'm not around for him to do it another 3 times :mjlol:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Well back then he was considered high value. Now he washed and that video in hindsight can be considered assault. Life can come fast at you.
This is from 2013. He was poppin back then. He is still kinda poppin now. He just hasn't dropped anything but I'd he did he would be back. She's been "distressed" ever since but not in the video. "It started later on" .... Allegedly :stopitslime: