Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What's up with you dudes just slapping the "pawg" title on every white bytch y'all see? Her ass is nowhere in sight, but she's a fukking "pawg" :scust:

And in this particular case, that bytch just want some money because if it was really an sexual assault why the fukk the stupid ass bytch didn't go to the police instead of posting the video online? And also, she's smiling while this so called assault is going on.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Feel like dudes get so disconnected from reality when puzzy is always thrown at them.

Imagine having all your financial needs taken care of and then having access to basically any kind of woman you want. You can literally wake up in the morning and find a very specific woman to have mind blowing sex with......very little effort and you can do it every day.

These brehs dive in at first....buying all the shyt they dreamed of and fukking every kind of broad: dark skinned, short with onion booty, light skinned big titties, blonde that's good at yoga, Asian gymnast....buffet table.

Then breh gets bored because he's like "is this it?" :mjcry: You start acting out and doing wild shyt looking for something exciting. Plus you get used to broads letting you do ANYTHING and dudes forget NAWALT. Fantasy and real life become one.

......but this shyt is a money grab :feedme::usure:
Basically this.

some of them move on to trannies, being a sex addict is diabolical

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
you playing with fire, breh...
vBqz04I.png
:dead:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You can laugh and be uncomfortable.
A laugh doesn’t mean consent either.

Lol yeah some chicks are non-confrontational and don’t know how to react in uncomfortable situations and just laugh, while in reality they’re dying inside.

Gotta be careful in these ice cold streets when u dealin with chicks, cant get too comfy.

Seen a couple nikkas get jammed up over bein too touchy feely. Not worth it

Last edited:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
“Looks like a playfull fun activity that happens in parties all over America

nothing too malice.. u can see the smile on her face…she loves the attention she got from a high value man”

“trey songz Stan’s

Well back then he was considered high value. Now he washed and that video in hindsight can be considered assault. Life can come fast at you.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
What's up with you dudes just slapping the "pawg" title on every white bytch y'all see? Her ass is nowhere in sight, but she's a fukking "pawg" :scust:

And in this particular case, that bytch just want some money because if it was really an sexual assault why the fukk the stupid ass bytch didn't go to the police instead of posting the video online? And also, she's smiling while this so called assault is going on.
I actually hate when yall do that, thats why i did it
:yeshrug:

heres a pawg for your troubles
images

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Trey is wrong, but she didnt say anything about it until she was 'triggered' years later?:comeon:

The attorneys say Megan was recently triggered by Trey's Vegas case -- which was recently dropped by authorities. The lawyers say they will drop the case if Trey settles ... for north of $5 mil.

There may be a statute of limitations problem for Megan ... the statute of limitations for this in CT is generally 3 years, although if there's a memory issue with the alleged victim where she doesn't recall the incident until she's triggered later, she may be able to try to extend that period.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No! Breh we don't. I've never even heard of this :laff:

Me and you must mess with different types of women. If I ever asked one of my paramours some stuff like this, she would hit me with the :hhh::usure: and put her top back on

:laff:

Y’all won’t see me in no Trey Songz situation. I keep it consistent with all women. If I ever get hit with some bs charges, my character witnesses will refute the lies “he always asks for my consent before touching me you’re honor”

Daps
Times have changed mightily in the smartphone era. I’ve heard wayyyyyy wilder stories about musicians of yesteryear. Musicians that be have wholesome bubble gum type catalogs.

That laughter could certainly be nervous laughter or even in shock laughter. What would be more telling would be her text messages about the incident after the fact, if any.

(And, no, I don’t say this to defend Trey. He seems to be a habitual line steeper with a lot of power of these hoes. He knows what era he’s in. :hubie:)