Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I actually hate when yall do that, thats why i did it
:yeshrug:

heres a pawg for your troubles
images

I accept your apology—her titties are definitely in the open :ehh:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t know there were so many people that don't understand sexual misconduct on TheColi until I read some of these replies.:picard:

Fixed.

Most of the problem is that brehs look at modern interactions with old sensibilities. Almost everyone in here would agree that forcing themselves on a woman is wrong, it's just that there happen to be a whole lot of definitions of what "force" means.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These situations are tough. On one hand she enjoyed it and is looking for money but on the other she was horrified and afraid reacted with laughter.

Either way exposing her breasts like that is fukked up unless it's something he and her have some understanding on.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Become famous and rich and trust hoes.

Im sure if I was celebrity and not even rich, I’d be paranoid. A rich celebrity, sh*****tttttt!!!! Mind as well pay, record, have them sign NDAs and consent forms. Every time. Can’t trust these womens.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Fam...pulling a woman's breast out isn't foreplay...especially in front of a group of peopls

Breh, shut up.

It is not how I get down because I don't live a debauchery but you cannot play that ignorant shyt with me.

Growing problem is people looking to jump between worlds. One day they it is that Spring Break, Mardi Gras, vibe. Sucking dikks on the dance floor, getting finger banged in the corner, letting people drink drink shots from their cleavage and flashing their nipple for beads. The next day they're to be treated like some virginal church girl.

If he continued flirting with her and invited her to his room, do you think she'd say no?

Like I said before, I don't feel sorry him. He was moving too recklessly and has to deal with the consequences. I'm just not a sucker for this shyt. I'm not going to feel sorry for some woman when I have the sense to realise that in the moment she was glad to have his attention.