Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you go about asking? Is it something like, “may I kiss you now?” or. “Do you mind if I touch your rear?”
Can I see your titties? Can I touch your titties? Would it be alright if I sucked your titties?

It’s actually quite erotic.

Again, you don’t ask for consent before getting intimate with a woman?

Daps
I would assume that it warps your mind when chicks been throwing p*ssy at you ever since you could remember.
If he was an average breh he’d be in a mental facility or jail and deservedly so
:manny:

Feel like dudes get so disconnected from reality when puzzy is always thrown at them.

Imagine having all your financial needs taken care of and then having access to basically any kind of woman you want. You can literally wake up in the morning and find a very specific woman to have mind blowing sex with......very little effort and you can do it every day.

These brehs dive in at first....buying all the shyt they dreamed of and fukking every kind of broad: dark skinned, short with onion booty, light skinned big titties, blonde that's good at yoga, Asian gymnast....buffet table.

Then breh gets bored because he's like "is this it?" :mjcry: You start acting out and doing wild shyt looking for something exciting. Plus you get used to broads letting you do ANYTHING and dudes forget NAWALT. Fantasy and real life become one.

......but this shyt is a money grab :feedme::usure:

An offended regular woman would have sought charges from Day 1, especially with it being on video. There's no "he said/she said."

What happens to rich brehs is that broads know something is "wrong" but they don't view it as criminal. They are OK with it until it's clear that rich breh won't break them off some bread. THEN they get offended. Guaranter if Trey bought her a car and gave her a few stacks just for hanging out with him, this doesn't happen. She feels embarrassed because she looks playful in the video and probably didn't mind BACK THEN....but minds now. Sorta like a woman that let's you smash but doesn't want to...but she never actually communicated that TO YOU....then says rape. It felt like rape because she didn't want it but she never told him that.

Last edited:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Not that it makes it right or anything...but she doesn't seem bothered at all about it in the video.

She just tryna get paid now all these allegations is coming out :francis:

Once again...NOT cosigning Trey's behavior.
You're right but they're gonna ignore this and say it's supporting him.

She didn't even try to turn around and fix her clothes like she was embarrassed she even continued to have fun and let someone else take a pic. A voice clearly says "I'm gonna take a picture" is she suing that person? No she's not. This case is bullshyt