Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That pic from the thumbnail needs to be a smilie. :mjlol:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wear helmets whenever I go around women and so far, I've been good.

you playing with fire, breh...
vBqz04I.png

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He was wylin with this one :mjlol:

But let's not pretend like that hoe wasn't wit it. She didn't slap him, didn't push him back, didn't even look embarrassed.

No nonhoe woman is letting you pull their breasts out they shirt FOUR times and laughing about it. So again, she was obviously with it at the time.

:hhh:

With that being said, Trey was wild reckless with this as he should know this could be used against him. White girl smells blood in the water and that's why she's coming after him. Any other situation, she would have saved this video in her vault for private viewing to remind her of the time a celebrity touched her breasts to give herself that :wub: feeling.

This still don't prove he's a rapist. Just proves that he's stupid.:mjlol:

And as far as ppl saying its sexual assault, notice how NOBODY in the video reacted when he did it.

Why not? Cause obviously in that group of ppl, that's how they get down. Doesn't matter if we agree with it or not. But we don't know if they was headed for an orgy or a swinger party after this. Obviously it was a sexually charged situation, and it aint right to call it sexual assault if that's what they was already about to get into.

But coli virgins will come in and try to shout me down like clockwork. Watch.
Come on breh, don’t die on this hill. Trey had no right to touch that woman if she did not give him consent.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She'll say she was nervous and intimidated and that he was very aggressive which made her feel uncomfortable, if they ask what took so long to come forward she can just say because he's a very powerful figure and she didn't want the backlash.