Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Imagine saying that in court :mjlol:

Lawyer: 'your honour, my client has had women throwing themselves at him since he was a teenager, he simply can not tell if he is interacting with an immoral groupie or an upstanding member of the community' :win:

Judge: 'I've heard enough, I hereby sentence Mr Tremaine Aldon Neverson to 10 years in jail' :ufdup:

Trey Songz: 'yuuup' :damn:

You laugh but rich white boys pull this defense and get away with shyt constantly. They are too rich too understand consequences. There was a term for it. Can't remember right now.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I knew a chic who got on a G-Unit tour bus in Boston at the height of their popularity. She rode, smoked and drank for the next few hours thinking she was about to bag 2 quarters. Instead it was the skinny light skin wannabe jadadkiss nikka that she was handed over to. After she refused, 2 quarters gave her his jacket and they told her to get out in cold ass middle of nowhere NJ. DJ Wh o o Kid felt bad for her and bought her a flight home. The funniest part was 2 quarters accidentally left his phone in his pocket. Everybody in their moms was in their (d iddy, mis sy, timbala nd, la re id) and a bunch of coded names.

These thots think that shyt is dating or something

edited names becuase i don't want this shyt crawled by google because i remember there being some drama around the phone

:picard:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
White bytch accuses Negro of sexual assault.:mjpls:
Oh, they gonna look into him now.
I haven't followed the details of the other allegations against dude, so I cant make a call.
In this case, pullin out a girl's titty on some horseplay frat boy shyt is always risky and you can never defend it if confronted.
But at the same time, while offensive, it's a minor infraction like somebody spitting on you.
His lawyers should settle that one out of court with a gag order for as little as possible.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never felt obligated or the desire to pull out titties in public but best believe I've pulled out titties without asking in private. She seems like she's not too bothered by it...but eh, homie gotta move smarter.

So, my question is, when the fukk is society going to stop acting like she's traumatized by this shyt? A clear money grab.