Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The difference in those two cases is probably expectations, though.

In the Jamie Foxx story, there's a chance that he told the models up front what type of party it was, and they had their chance to decide if they were going or not.

In your story about Da Baby, that was probably the smartest thing he could've done. They have text message proof that he, or at least someone speaking on his behalf, established that if they were going to show up, they were at least initially accepting the possibility of sex. It'd be a whole different thing if he invited them over under the guise of just kicking it, and then tried to run through them under the assumption that they knew he was inviting them over to get ran through. shyt, even then, if shyt gets a little too out of hand for them once they show up, they can still say they're not good with it any more, and deserve their opportunity to be left alone, or leave.

In general, most women aren't signing off on some guy popping a breast out for everybody to see, even if they were completely fine with the guy they came over to see seeing it privately/discreetly, or even getting handsy with them on the low.
I agree with you but that's exactly what they used against R Kelly.

That he used his people/team to recruit women, they literally called that shyt like a prostitution ring or some shyt.

they said he was using his team to get women, when I'm sure many if not most entertainers, athletes etc do.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with you but that's exactly what they used against R Kelly.

That he used his people/team to recruit women, they literally called that shyt like a prostitution ring or some shyt.

they said he was using his team to get women, when I'm sure many if not most entertainers, athletes etc do.

Yep. They tried to claim since Kellz flew his groupies across state lines it was sex trafficking. Pretty much every male celeb or athlete has done this at some point.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not saying you're wrong but moving like this is what gets us called squares, which should drive home the point that it is all about leverage.

Yall going overboard with the foolishness now :deadmanny:

I am NOT getting written consent to touch a woman. :bryan:

Yall on a one way ticket to never getting any draws ever again.

Last woman I chilled with, we got touchy feeling cause she invited me to her house to watch anime and then laid down next to me in her housedress. Dress started riding up and I saw her exposed ass a lil bit. I inched my hand over there and touched it. She didn't say stop so I kept going.

Wound up watching anime while I was playing with her p*ssy under her dress (couldn't do more than that the first night cause her bro and his friends were like 15 ft away playing video games and there were no walls between us and them.

If I had asked could I do it before I did it... :mjlol:

You know what nvm. I'm not explaining nothing to yall losers anymore.

Relationships 101 is closed for business :birdman:

Yall figure it out yourselves.

Im sorry you feel like you gotta live that way, but i promise that shyt is not necessary if dealing with a sane wholesome woman or young lady
:gucci: y’all fools thought I was serious huh

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol yeah some chicks are non-confrontational and don’t know how to react in uncomfortable situations and just laugh, while in reality they’re dying inside.

Gotta be careful in these ice cold streets when u dealin with chicks, cant get too comfy.

Seen a couple nikkas get jammed up over bein too touchy feely. Not worth it

This is true,the MeToo movement helped open my eyes. So many stories of women saying they went through with sex,because the guy kept pressuring them. So they had sex just because they were annoyed,but they still see it as rape.

So many stories of women saying they wereb"frozen in fear". Or too shocked by a mans sexual remarks to speak. This was the point in which I realized that women are basically children and should be treated as such. This will sound misogynist to the modern woman. But in reality its for her own protection and yours. If you have trouble speaking your mind,or even showing your uncomfortable its because you view men as your authority figures. If this is the case men need to act as guardians and think on your behalf. Had Trey done that he wouldnt be in this scenario.#TheChildOfMan. #WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
She was laughing:dwillhuh:

“Looks like a playfull fun activity that happens in parties all over America

nothing too malice.. u can see the smile on her face…she loves the attention she got from a high value man”

“trey songz Stan’s

nikka thinks he's in an axe commercial:dead:

Not that it makes it right or anything...but she doesn't seem bothered at all about it in the video.

She just tryna get paid now all these allegations is coming out :francis:

Once again...NOT cosigning Trey's behavior.

Some people’s instinct is to laugh off embarrassment as to not make a “bigger scene” and draw further unwanted attention to themselves.