Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Her laughter didn't look like nervous laughter to me, it looked more like excited DTF laughter, but that doesn't make exposing her tit right. If he's willing to do this to a chick on camera, just imagine the type of shyt he does behind closed doors when the cameras aren't rolling.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We really can't judge what's necessarily right, wrong or what's socially acceptable in these celebrity and highly notorious individuals lives.

Jamie Foxx said in an interview one time where he had models playing volley ball topless at his house with a bunch of people.

I'm in no way condoning Trey Songz's actions but that shyt is a whole different world that we won't ever understand.

I've had a female friend told me after a Da Baby concert his security was going around asking girls if they want to go to like an after party. They sent a text message out to everyone that if you aren't willing to fukk and suck then don't come.

It's honestly a world we can't even fathom being regular folk living regular lives.

The difference in those two cases is probably expectations, though.

In the Jamie Foxx story, there's a chance that he told the models up front what type of party it was, and they had their chance to decide if they were going or not.

In your story about Da Baby, that was probably the smartest thing he could've done. They have text message proof that he, or at least someone speaking on his behalf, established that if they were going to show up, they were at least initially accepting the possibility of sex. It'd be a whole different thing if he invited them over under the guise of just kicking it, and then tried to run through them under the assumption that they knew he was inviting them over to get ran through. shyt, even then, if shyt gets a little too out of hand for them once they show up, they can still say they're not good with it any more, and deserve their opportunity to be left alone, or leave.

In general, most women aren't signing off on some guy popping a breast out for everybody to see, even if they were completely fine with the guy they came over to see seeing it privately/discreetly, or even getting handsy with them on the low.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Some of the same pearl clutching nikkas who were criticizing Druski's skit last week and talking about 'encouraging women to drink alcohol is WRONG and SHOULDNT BE JOKED ABOUT!' in here now defending a titty grab.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've had a female friend told me after a Da Baby concert his security was going around asking girls if they want to go to like an after party. They sent a text message out to everyone that if you aren't willing to fukk and suck then don't come.

holy shyt. :wow:

did she go? :patrice:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
WTF does that mean? Do men not respond differently depending on the woman too?

"It's okay for me to assault women whenever I feel like it because some might respond positively."

I swear some of these posters act like they've never been around a woman their entire life.

Numerous women are taught from a young age that they shouldn't upset men, especially powerful men, because it will go very badly for them. Their default response is to submit, deflect, laugh, defuse the situation, because when they were little girls that is the response that they were taught to employ or it went very badly for them.

Coli posters act like every girl grows up being taught to be assertive and violent against a stronger, more powerful man whenever the man does anything out of line.

Women pick and choose what they allow depending on the status the man has.
Women have no issue calling out a low-status man that does something she does not like.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
shouldn't be hanging around women to begin with.

I wear helmets whenever I go around women and so far, I've been good.

you playing with fire, breh...
vBqz04I.png

Not even 5pm where I'm at, fukk yall :laff:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would assume that it warps your mind when chicks been throwing p*ssy at you ever since you could remember.
If he was an average breh he’d be in a mental facility or jail and deservedly so
:manny:

Imagine saying that in court :mjlol:

Lawyer: 'your honour, my client has had women throwing themselves at him since he was a teenager, he simply can not tell if he is interacting with an immoral groupie or an upstanding member of the community' :win:

Judge: 'I've heard enough, I hereby sentence Mr Tremaine Aldon Neverson to 10 years in jail' :ufdup:

Trey Songz: 'yuuup' :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women pick and choose what they allow depending on the status the man has.
Women have no issue calling out a low-status man that does something she does not like.

that’s what makes it difficult getting into their mindset with these type of incidents…

did she flat out enjoy it?

did she immediately regret it?

or was it a mixture of both brought about by her thinking pleasing him could go a long way given his status?

that being said…getting into his mindset, that frat boy behavior was dead ass wrong…this wasn’t an intimate setting of any sort…dude just decided to pull her t*ts out at a party…and from what I’m reading he was 30 y/o doing this…as a celebrity or just simply a man of that age, he should’ve known better smh

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
holy shyt. :wow:

did she go? :patrice:

I knew a chic who got on a G-Unit tour bus in Boston at the height of their popularity. She rode, smoked and drank for the next few hours thinking she was about to bag 2 quarters. Instead it was the skinny light skin wannabe jadadkiss nikka that she was handed over to. After she refused, 2 quarters gave her his jacket and they told her to get out in cold ass middle of nowhere NJ. DJ Wh o o Kid felt bad for her and bought her a flight home. The funniest part was 2 quarters accidentally left his phone in his pocket. Everybody in their moms was in their (d iddy, mis sy, timbala nd, la re id) and a bunch of coded names.

These thots think that shyt is dating or something

edited names becuase i don't want this shyt crawled by google because i remember there being some drama around the phone

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew a chic who got on a G-Unit tour bus in Boston at the height of their popularity. She rode, smoked and drank for the next few hours thinking she was about to bag 50. Instead it was the skinny light skin wannabe jadadkiss nikka that she was handed over to. After she refused 50 gave her his jacket and they told her to get out in cold ass middle of nowhere NJ. DJ Whoo Kid felt bad for her and bought her a flight home.

These thots think that shyt is dating or something

ya now that’s fukked up smmfh…decent of whoo kid tho