Paula Jai Parker believes she's been blackballed after choosing to marry the bus driver instead of a bus owner

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
3 pages and can’t nobody name an actual memorable role she’s had…to be fair someone did say she was good on wayans bros but I completely forgot she was on the show :dead:
None, she was never that big of an actress
Even in Black Hollywood terms
She was always in supporting roles

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This sister has had all kind of demons dealing with addiction and other things. Her issue is not because of who she married it is because of what she’s done.

Nothing wrong with accepting accountability or forcing a person to understand their own frailty.

I don’t know how but I somehow ended up being a fan of her and kind of following her from show to show and for a period there she was unhinged.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
3 pages and can’t nobody name an actual memorable role she’s had…to be fair someone did say she was good on wayans bros but I completely forgot she was on the show :dead:
i mainly know her from Friday, and Hustle and Flow :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None, she was never that big of an actress
Even in Black Hollywood terms
She was always in supporting roles

yep…that really could’ve been played by anyone…she just had a sexy look that I liked so seeing her in a lot of films, I eventually knew her by name

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Knock it off brehs. That ain’t stop Loretta Devine or the Grandma from Grownish

With as many streaming apps/services there are nowadays there’s no reason she couldn’t have had a role in one of 50’s shows or something on BET+ just off name alone.

Loretta Devine can really act and Jenifer Lewis legit funny.

Paula Jai ain't that great of an actress and other younger actresses came up