Paula Deen fans vent their outrage at Food Network

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What did "they" do? Did "they" add or take away...because you've been saying add.

The early definitions didn't even include any allusion to power. So the later definitions do.

What is it?! Your posts are constantly shifting in content and direction.

I never began this discussion with you to wax abstract about the word "racism" disappearing. I keep quoting you on your reply to me that led to this circuitous exercise in futility.

I keep posting that quote to try to keep you focused. It's not working, tho.

:mindblown:

:deadmanny: You're saying this argument is futile, yet you keep coming back to it after you said you'd leave. Anyway, I suppose we're going to have go slow on this one, even though I've already stated what's going on here. Using the definition of racism that YOU pulled

But I just looked in a 1969 American Heritage Dictionary

Defintion: the notion that one's own ethnic stock is superior.

Now, keeping with American Heritage Dictionary's definition of racism currently, this is what their current definition of racism is-

rac·ism (rāsĭz′əm)
Share: rac·ism
n.
1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
racist adj. & n.

Now, let's take a look at 1 and 2. 1 has been ADDED TO to include that race accounts for 'human character or ability'. Whites can use something like this to include Blacks as being 'racist' if we bring up the inherent physical attributes that are superior to whites which have been proven by science (which I'm not getting into). It can also be used to claim we're racist if we make a claim that most whites are 'racist' by nature, hence 'differences in human character.'

Now if we look strictly at 2, racism is defined as 'discrimination or prejudice based on race.'

American Heritage Dictionary Entry: racism

Here are the definitions if discrimination and prejudice according to American Heritage Dictionary

dis·crim·i·na·tion (dĭ-skrĭm′ə-nāshən)
Share:
n.
1. The act of discriminating.
2. The ability or power to see or make fine distinctions; discernment.
3. Treatment or consideration based on class or category, such as race or gender, rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice.

prej·u·dice (prĕjə-dĭs)
Share:
n.
a. The act or state of holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions: "This is not actually a volume of the best short stories ... These are just the stories that I like best, and I am full of prejudice and strong opinions" (Ann Patchett).
b. An adverse judgment or opinion formed unfairly or without knowledge of the facts: a boy with a prejudice against unfamiliar foods.
2. Irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular social group, such as a race or the adherents of a religion.

a. Detriment or harm caused to a person, especially in a legal case: The delay operated to her prejudice.
b. Preclusionary effect, preventing further pursuit of one's interests: The case was dismissed with prejudice.

With the INCLUSION of PREJUDICE and DISCRIMINATION and their definitions, Blacks are included simply because we know whites as a majority ARE RACIST, not because we deem ourselves as SUPERIOR. Again, white supremacy is the system in place that can demonstrate SUPERIORITY. If you don't get this, then you don't get it. It's funny how you keep trying to save the white man though. This topic ain't got shyt to do with Blacks being 'racist' towards whites, yet you HAD to interject that Blacks could be racist under the current definition of racism. It's disgusting...

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
She had worked their for 30 years, she was offered a retirement package. I started working their in Sept.2012, she called me sambo to my face, like "Thanks sambo" type of thing on Oct. 22, 30, and Nov.29. They fired her Dec. 12. Actually, I was laid off 2 months after she got fired, they moved me to another department doing lesser work for a month.

I filed with the EEOC, but Hallmark has an internal dispute resolution program, so they sent me this 15 page summary of my claim basically saying that I wasn't discriminated against, etc. So I got a lawyer and he refiled the charge, now they say that they need 60 days to review the claim that they already took 60 days to review initially.
Sometimes EEOC takes side with the company. You have to outline and support you case, and respond to the company and send all the lawyers, the supporting documentation.

A good lawsuit could go in for retaliation, demotion, back pay and reinstatement of work.

Because of hostile environment, and letting management know of hostile environment, retaliation occurred.

Thats the tough thing about the filing, there has to be a smoking slam dunk case, but all the cues and lines are there to insinuate retaliation.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
christ, after reading the plaintiff's complaint, I've realized that this woman has to be one of the most racially unaware and insensitive people ever. I thought my racial insensitivity was bad--christ, this woman makes me look like the most politically correct, shyt eating liberal pansy ever.

Seriously. No cape and I know this is what's said about white people when this shyt happens but the people honestly have to be the dumbest people alive or touched in the head.

I honestly don't see how anyone could defend her after reading that shyt, even just a snippet of it.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
"inherent physical attributes that are superior to whites which have been proven by science (which I'm not getting into)..."

:snoop:

I stopped right there...

That's a Bell Curve-esque statement if I've ever seen one...

The last time a white person brought that up he was lambasted and called a racist (Charles Murray). You can't have it both ways, and you've been trying to do so in all of your posts.

Thanks for trying. I appreciate your attempt to finally break down the definitions and apply it to your original premise.

But you can't rely on the white-supremacist power structure to validate you and your arguments, and yet try to tear it down simultaneously.

"They" got you confused, man.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@Peter V.

White Police Lieutenant Files Reverse Discrimination Lawsuit Against Mayor Of Freeport
White Police Lieutenant Christopher Barrella Files Reverse Discrimination Lawsuit Against Mayor Of Freeport « CBS New York

White Man Awarded $150,000 in Racism Lawsuit
White Man Awarded $150,000 in Racism Lawsuit | Fox News

Non-Latino Coaches Sue MLS Team Chivas USA for Discrimination
Reverse Discrimination | Legal News | Lawyers.com

Many Whites Filing Reverse Discrimination Lawsuits
Many Whites Filing Reverse Discrimination Lawsuits | Breaking News for Black America

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"inherent physical attributes that are superior to whites which have been proven by science (which I'm not getting into)..."

I stopped right there...

That's a Bell Curve-esque statement if I've ever seen one...

You didn't 'stop right there', you finished reading and realized I just destroyed your whole argument and decided to use one small thing to try to negate my argument.

The last time a white person brought that up he was lambasted and called a racist (Charles Murray). You can't have it both ways, and you've been trying to do so in all of your posts.

Have what both ways? I KNOW Blacks are superior to whites, and this is biblical, and I'm also not going to get into that. Go ahead and say that since I say we're 'superior', that I'm racist. I couldn't care less but we all know what your argument is.

Thanks for trying. I appreciate your attempt to finally break down the definitions and apply it to your original premise.

But you can't rely on the white-supremacist power structure to validate you and your arguments, and yet try to tear it down simultaneously.

"They" got you confused, man.

What white-supremacist power structure did I rely on? And let's be real, you didn't deal with anything I said, so accept defeat. fukk outta here, Uncle Tom.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You didn't 'stop right there', you finished reading and realized I just destroyed your whole argument and decided to use one small thing to try to negate my argument.

Have what both ways? I KNOW Blacks are superior to whites, and this is biblical, and I'm also not going to get into that. Go ahead and say that since I say we're 'superior', that I'm racist. I couldn't care less but we all know what your argument is.

What white-supremacist power structure did I rely on? And let's be real, you didn't deal with anything I said, so accept defeat. fukk outta here, Uncle Tom.

In a previous post you said the "whites" of the white power structure help label and characterize and define the concept of racism, yet you are using that very same structure that gave rise to the definition to foster your identity and advance your argument.

This will get really murky and muddled and overly abstract and semantically arduous, so it's no need to continue.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In a previous post you said the "whites" of the white power structure help label and characterize and define the concept of racism, yet you are using that very same structure that gave rise to the definition to foster your identity and advance your argument.

By bringing up science? Whites invented science? Whites are the only ones with scientific knowledge of the world? Even if what I just stated could be considered true, where else or what else would I use to 'advance' my argument or 'foster' my identity? Are you starting to see how white supremacy and it's system works?

This will get really murky and muddled and overly abstract and semantically arduous, so it's no need to continue.

Yes, so shut the fukk and stop replying to me. You're either a cac, or a nikka that wants to be a cac. Either way, you LOST.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
By bringing up science? Whites invented science? Whites are the only ones with scientific knowledge of the world? Even if what I just stated could be considered true, where else or what else would I use to 'advance' my argument or 'foster' my identity? Are you starting to see how white supremacy and it's system works?

Exactly!

And I see your frustration. Circuitous arguments such as this will only intensify it.

First step: Rid the victim mentality

...everything else will open up from there.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly!

And I see your frustration. Circuitous arguments such as this will only intensify it.

First step: Rid the victim mentality

...everything else will open up from there.

So according to this c00n, science can't be brought up even though the DEFINITION of racism (which he's based his whole assertion that Blacks can be racist on) is included in the definition. And again, no response for my dissection of your entire argument. And no, you can't make me frustrated. Maybe if you could prove me wrong..

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So according to this c00n, science can't be brought up even though the DEFINITION of racism (which he's based his whole assertion that Blacks can be racist on) is included in the definition. And again, no response for my dissection of your entire argument. And no, you can't make me frustrated. Maybe if you could prove me wrong..

No way for either of us to prove anything...

Every thing we do is rooted in white supremacy... We're using the King's English and concepts of the white power structure and conditioned thinking of schools that impart a thinking steeped in white supremacist values...

They got us, bro! The white power structure got us!

We can't prove a thing!

Whatever we prove, is still unproven.

:heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way for either of us to prove anything...

Every thing we do is rooted in white supremacy... We're using the King's English and concepts of the white power structure and conditioned thinking of schools that impart a thinking steeped in white supremacist values...

They got us, bro! The white power structure got us!

We can't prove a thing!

Whatever we prove, is still unproven.

:heh:

I did prove it, you choose not to accept it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Besides being a racist, this bytch seems like an all around degenerate of a person, with backwards, oppressive views towards almost everything....and Bubba Hiers sounds like so much a creep, it's comical, none of this is very uncommon or unique, I bet shyt like this is going on in every restaurant/fast food chain we can think of. dead at all those Bubba Hiers remarks and behaviors in the formal complaint...

Never heard of Paula Deen before this, but fukk this bytch. Incomprehensible how anyone with any intelligence/morals would stand up for her....

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Sometimes EEOC takes side with the company. You have to outline and support you case, and respond to the company and send all the lawyers, the supporting documentation.

A good lawsuit could go in for retaliation, demotion, back pay and reinstatement of work.

Because of hostile environment, and letting management know of hostile environment, retaliation occurred.

Thats the tough thing about the filing, there has to be a smoking slam dunk case, but all the cues and lines are there to insinuate retaliation.

Oh yeah, I wrote out and documented every incident because there were other circumstances around the situation as well, After they sent me their response, I hired a lawyer who resubmitted the claim with additional and more concise information. Now they want additional 60 days to review a claim that they have already investigated.

They will not find out any new information because I was laid off before they before they sent me the results of my initial claim. Another thing is that they claimed that I was not a good worker, but I have a record of my performance review and their were no negative comments or areas where I needed to improve.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This guy Bubba Hiers sounds like a real redneck manaic :laff:

the complaint alleges he would pull up to work in a truck around 10:00 AM with a styrofoam cup full of whiskey and start terrorizing employees

:dead:

Of course, it must have been hell for the employee,s clinging to a job they needed for themselves and families, feeling oppressed, and unnoticed, voiceless and trapped, I understand that....some of this is still hilarious though..