Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I'm more worried about single mothers in 2013 than I'm worried about racists.

Our society is being ruined by a fatherless generation. Spare me your phony outrage

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not ask dumb loaded questions here. I'm not you, so your independent experiences I can't couch for-but if you're going to seriously pretend being Black in America has been the same experience as what a white man would go through, then do you.

And that's exactly my point.

Your experience has taught you one thing. Mine has taught me another. We simply disagree. You said you can't vouch for my experiences, but yet you're sitting here telling me I should feel and act a certain way. What part of the game is that?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on some level, fukk her and her ignorance.

but on some level i find it funny how she just keeps it 100%.

I say don't watch/support her businesses. And maybe even boycott her advertisers and let it do what it do. Past that, I say let her cook! (just don't eat her dishes)

Absolutely...I love it when whites keep it 100 and state their views instead of throwing stones and hiding their hands.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And that's exactly my point.

Your experience has taught you one thing. Mine has taught me another. We simply disagree. You said you can't vouch for my experiences, but yet you're sitting here telling me I should feel and act a certain way. What part of the game is that?

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious you're a house nikka. No need to respond, conversation over.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
O.M.G :laugh:

[ame]https://twitter.com/Phllp_Wnslw/status/347452465223979009[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/SpacedOwt01/status/347401263664750592[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/ShelbyC51846177/status/347452441161265153[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/malford65/status/347452571448926211[/ame]

[ame]https://twitter.com/WorldWideScoop/status/347451993989738496[/ame]

BNJmJfACYAAK_V4.jpg:large

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious you're a house nikka. No need to respond, conversation over.

:dead: at throwing one last insult, then taking the ball and going home cause you got :angry:.

Good talk, breh.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at throwing one last insult, then taking the ball and going home cause you got :angry:.

Good talk, breh.

Yeah, but notice you didn't get the insult until the end. Not because you disagree, but because you're willfully being ignorant.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but notice you didn't get the insult until the end. Not because you disagree, but because you're willfully being ignorant.

I thought this conversation was over :mjpls:. Explain what you think willful ignorance means in this context.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this conversation was over :mjpls:. Explain what you think willful ignorance means in this context.

It is over. i just don't want you saying I ran from the conversation when that clearly wasn't the case. Ummm let's see...talking about a general experience of being Black in America (or the world for that matter) is something any Black person can relate to. You however, asking me to relate a personal experience from your life when we've only spoken through this forum is ignorant. Hence willfull ignorance...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ummm let's see...talking about a general experience of being Black in America (or the world for that matter) is something any Black person can relate to. You however, asking me to relate a personal experience from your life when we've only spoken through this forum is ignorant. Hence willfull ignorance...

It's not my fault that I don't feel like I'm lesser than white men. I think that's what you meant by general experience of being black in America. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from one of your comments about "your experience being black being the same as what a white man would experience".

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not my fault that I don't feel like I'm lesser than white men. I think that's what you meant by general experience of being black in America. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from one of your comments about "your experience being black being the same as what a white man would experience".

Who said I felt like I'm 'lesser than white men'? I'm ABOVE white people in general. My point is you know that Blacks experience racism here on a daily basis, regardless of what you personally encounter in your actual life. Plus, the fact that you don't deny racism exists and choose to ignore it shows that what me and the other brothers are bringing up is within your realm of comprehension. You just don't agree...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said I felt like I'm 'lesser than white men'? I'm ABOVE white people in general. My point is you know that Blacks experience racism here on a daily basis, regardless of what you personally encounter in your actual life. Plus, the fact that you don't deny racism exists and choose to ignore it shows that what me and the other brothers are bringing up is within your realm of comprehension. You just don't agree...

Ok so then, those of you who choose to "do something" about it... what actions do you take to do so? That is, how are you actively combating racism, and how has it benefited you in your life?

Example: You walk into a venue full of racists. You know they're racists... what's your next move?