Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I... have no idea where you're getting any of this. "Taking the streets"? :wtf:

At any rate, like I said in my previous post, I don't feel I'm exhibiting anything, nor did I criticize those who do feel a certain way about it. To recap, idgaf about white people's opinion. Me sitting in a room full of racists just makes them mad. If you do care, then by all means have at it.
Taking the street = catching ulcers or whatever over the top nonsense you can dream up.

I can also "idgaf" about white folks opinion to AND take offense to someone who will look down on you, me, our children because of our hue.
Yall "ignore that shyt" ass niqqas are wack as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn....I tried her double chocolate pound cake for the first time this past Father's Day.

Thought it was going to be my new shyt.

Now I gotta throw this big blubbery racist white bytch in the bushes:to:

That was going to be my go to snack:ohlawd:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, WTF. what about Asians or Indians or is it just Whites.

Being honest, NOBODY in the world likes Negroes, and that's just the simple fact of the matter. Alot of that hate however, has to do with white influence and supremacy the world over making them think they have to feel that way. Now a lot of my brothers who are Hebrew Israelites (I'm one myself) feel that Native Indians, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans etc. are our brothers, but I'm not completely sure. So my opinion is reserved on that, but I don't really fukk with Asians like that. They hate us too.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn....I tried her double chocolate pound cake for the first time this past Father's Day.

Thought it was going to be my new shyt.

Now I gotta throw this big blubbery racist white bytch in the bushes:to:

That was going to be my go to snack:ohlawd:

No need to stop eating it...

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Disgusting. The sad thing is she'll apologize and get an African American to attest that she's not racist and all will be forgiven. She should lose her show and all endorsements behind this. Fox News will have a job for her.

didnt she already have some dealings with black celebs?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taking the street = catching ulcers or whatever over the top nonsense you can dream up.

I can also "idgaf" about white folks opinion to AND take offense to someone who will look down on you, me, our children because of our hue.
Yall "ignore that shyt" ass niqqas are wack as fukk.

:umad:

No need to catch feelings and start throwing insults, friend. We simply have a difference of opinion.

I guess I just don't care if white people are ignorant. That's their problem, and if they don't like me being in a place where they're at, they can leave. I'm not gonna adjust my lifestyle because of them. In a way, it's a kind of power that we have over racists.

Did you ever see that video where that roided up marine was trying to get the dude to get out of his car so he could beat his ass? Did you see how enraged he got over the apathy of the dude in the car; the fierce powerlessness that only fueled his hatred more? Dude literally sat in the car and didn't acknowledge him, and almost gave him a heart attack. Same concept here.

Racists are some of the weakest, most cowardly people in the world. In 33 years of living in Arizona, I'm sure I've been in a room full of racists countless times, but you know what? I wouldn't know it because they're powerless to do shyt other than sit back and be silently pissed off. Just by the fact that we CAN be in the same places as them is a massive victory for us. Don't you see how far we've come in the last 50 years?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
She's an old ass white lady from the south. Thats just what they did back in the day:manny:

I don't think she's racist, just a product of the time she grew up in.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
She helped the Neelies who are black a show on Food network. I've seen her hit on a black sailor during a butter tasting episode of her show

consdiering the fact she probably took most of her recipes from old black women to begin with, she probably would give blacks their own show in addition to her cutting a big chunk of the profits.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me an example from my life of how I've been shown that.

Let's not ask dumb loaded questions here. I'm not you, so your independent experiences I can't vouch for-but if you're going to seriously pretend being Black in America has been the same experience as what a white man would go through, then do you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No need to stop eating it...

Deuteronomy 28:48
Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

:patrice:

url

It's going to be tough

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on some level, fukk her and her ignorance.

but on some level i find it funny how she just keeps it 100%.

I say don't watch/support her businesses. And maybe even boycott her advertisers and let it do what it do. Past that, I say let her cook! (just don't eat her dishes)