Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlvdBrawler has gotten upset over the fact that male nudity is frowned upon on this site, going so far as to insinuate that the Coli promotes homophobia because he can't spam male penis, but says blatant racism is nothing to lose sleep over. You can't make this shyt up. :heh:

This explains so much...

Last edited by a moderator:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't a comparison, it was an example, one which it seems you can't address. Not to mention, racism is just as prevalent as it was then-what's funny is you won't acknowledge that. Which just happens to be the reason we're even having this convo..

No, it's not... at all. How old are you? Ask any black person who was alive back then. They will laugh at you.

All of that is irrelevant. Do you jump in or not?

:manny: Irrelevant to you maybe, not irrelevant to me. I'm much more likely to intervene against 4 unarmed men than I am against 15 armed ones. I have a family and shyt; I'm not throwing away my life for some nameless dude just because we both happen to have melanin in our skin. gtfoh.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BlvdBrawler has gotten upset over the fact that male nudity is frowned upon on this site, going so far as to insinuate that the Coli promotes homophobia because he can't spam male penis, but says blatant racism is nothing to lose sleep over. You can't make this shyt up. :heh:

:manny: Everyone says they want equality, but when it comes time to pay the piper, most folks come up short. If we can spam t*ts and ass, what's wrong with dikks? Got all the heterosexuals in here acting like they've never been in a locker room before. "OH NO I GOT dikk ON MY EYES, AM I GAY NOW?!?!?!" :laugh:

This explains so much...

Like what?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, it's not... at all. How old are you? Ask any black person who was alive back then. They will laugh at you.

This is how i know you're ignorant. Just because mass lynchings aren't occurring anymore, doesn't mean racism magically disappeared. Most people who were young in 1964 are still alive today. Not to mention, the last time a Black person was hung was 2010.
:manny: Irrelevant to you maybe, not irrelevant to me. I'm much more likely to intervene against 4 unarmed men than I am against 15 armed ones. I have a family and shyt; I'm not throwing away my life for some nameless dude just because we both happen to have melanin in our skin. gtfoh.

That's why i called you a house ******, bruh. Accept it.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is how i know you're ignorant. Just because mass lynchings aren't occurring anymore, doesn't mean racism magically disappeared. Most people who were young in 1964 are still alive today. Not to mention, the last time a Black person was hung was 2010.

I don't think "prevalent" means what you think it means.

That's why i called you a house ******, bruh. Accept it.

Back to insults again? Yea, :umad:. U real mad. :laugh:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
:manny: Everyone says they want equality, but when it comes time to pay the piper, most folks come up short. If we can spam t*ts and ass, what's wrong with dikks? Got all the heterosexuals in here acting like they've never been in a locker room before. "OH NO I GOT dikk ON MY EYES, AM I GAY NOW?!?!?!" :laugh:

Like what?

e0ea7ac1.gif

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
It's my attitude of racism against anybody, not just blacks. It's just not something I can give a fukk about. Like, lets say I walk into a room full of racists. Why should I care that they hate me? Like I'm supposed to give a fukk that my presence makes them uncomfortable :rudy:? Please. That's their problem, not mine.

Breh don't waste your time explaining anything to them. If you're not screaming "cac", they will assume you're white anyway.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh don't waste your time explaining anything to them. If you're not screaming "cac", they will assume you're white anyway.

:manny: It's all good breh I'm just killing time til my next meeting. Much like the racists who occupy so much of their mindspace, they're the ones who are mad, not me.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like what?

Any man that condones posting penis on a site that is predominately filled with men obviously is openly gay or in the closet. Being gay says a lot about your character. You come off to me as a Black person who lived in Arizona, so all of your friends are white and you would hate to upset massa by saying anything against them. You probably got tongue and nose piercings and shyt. Taking on the way of the heathen I see..

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any man that condones posting penis on a site that is predominately filled with men obviously is openly gay or in the closet. Being gay says a lot about your character. You come off to me as a Black person who lived in Arizona, so all of your friends are white and you would hate to upset massa by saying anything against them. You probably got tongue and nose piercings and shyt. Taking on the way of the heathen I see..

Obviously. :russ:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think "prevalent" means what you think it means.

Back to insults again? Yea, :umad:. U real mad. :laugh:

Back to insults? No, i stated why i insulted you previously. I reiterated it if you will.And you still can't address my original comment. Pathetic...

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's my attitude of racism against anybody, not just blacks. It's just not something I can give a fukk about. Like, lets say I walk into a room full of racists. Why should I care that they hate me? Like I'm supposed to give a fukk that my presence makes them uncomfortable :rudy:? Please. That's their problem, not mine.

Wrong mentality. I agree to a small extent that it just words but it is representative of a larger issue of how black are systematically profiled against in terms of health care corporate management education benefits housing etc. now one can always say that's just their black ass mine is fine. But u shouldn't. It's one struggle fam.