Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOL faux outraged Northern tourists (locals don't fukk with her restaurant anyway) bout to fukk her money up

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many of you new age niqqas believe you're exhibiting some sort of strength by not being offended by racism.

I wouldn't say exhibiting strength but caring about what white people think of me is just a waste of my time. Nothing any of us can do about it other than wait for that shyt to die out. I'd rather not give myself an ulcer and more grey hairs waiting for it to happen. If ya'll wanna be all :angry: then go for it breh, but it's just a waste of energy imo.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
She helped the Neelies who are black a show on Food network. I've seen her hit on a black sailor during a butter tasting episode of her show

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I wouldn't say exhibiting strength but caring about what white people think of me is just a waste of my time. Nothing any of us can do about it other than wait for that shyt to die out. I'd rather not give myself an ulcer and more grey hairs waiting for it to happen. If ya'll wanna be all :angry: then go for it breh, but it's just a waste of energy imo.

You can exaggerate the symptoms of being disgusted at racism, acting as if we're taking the streets, but your advocacy of keeping quiet is weak as fukk.

You dudes honestly feel you're exhibiting some sort of special characteristic in accepting the bs, criticizing those for not being as passive as you are.

That shyt is a mask for weakness my dude.

I'm not watching her show again or purchasing any of her cookbooks. I"m catching an ulcer because of it? :rudy:

You anything goes ass niqqas have no standards.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL faux outraged Northern tourists (locals don't fukk with her restaurant anyway) bout to fukk her money up

How is it faux outrage?:what: People don't like knowing that a celebrity says racist shyt behind their back?! Who knew!

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can exaggerate the symptoms of being disgusted at racism, acting as if we're taking the streets, but your advocacy of keeping quiet is weak as fukk.

You dudes honestly feel you're exhibiting some sort of special characteristic in accepting the bs, criticizing those for not being as passive as you are.

That shyt is a mask for weakness my dude.

I... have no idea where you're getting any of this. "Taking the streets"? :wtf:

At any rate, like I said in my previous post, I don't feel I'm exhibiting anything, nor did I criticize those who do feel a certain way about it. To recap, idgaf about white people's opinion. Me sitting in a room full of racists just makes them mad. If you do care, then by all means have at it.