Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
But that's just not a word that we use as time has gone on. Things have changed since the '60s in the south. And my children and my brother object to that word being used in any cruel or mean behavior. As well as I do.

Just like @semtex said all this means is that it's not polite to call black people ******s in public anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Cashville, 10
BNJU9QbCAAA1_BV.jpg:large

Let the good times roll.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
mock slaves?didnt read that part .

You're an idiot.

could give a fukk either way i'm just saying its a lil hypocritical for dudes to be crying in here yet calling her a cracker in the same sentence.
im sure most logical people would agree....

"There's a difference between a racial comment and racism." - Jim Brown

Idiot.

So many of you new age niqqas believe you're exhibiting some sort of strength by not being offended by racism.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should care because you know who your enemy is and understand that. You may not think they're your enemy, but that's another subject entirely plus I'm not sure what your nationality is anyway, but it's whatever. But that's why you SHOULD care.

Are they "your" enemy

semtex

:)
Daps
lol hey cacs can throw that word around if they insist on it. What happens to them as a result is on them :rip:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the-coli: where black people call all white people racist cacs and then are always surprised when a white person is actually a racist.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's an old lady from "real georgia" not this 2000's Atlanta so I should expect this, but dammit man, I made plenty of her dishes when Im in "fukk it, we eating fat tonight" mode...altho I'm actually liking that she kept so 100 about her use of the world and how she used it, but if the slave thing is try, that bytch shoulda got stomped out

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an idiot.

Idiot.

So many of you new age niqqas believe you're exhibiting some sort of strength by not being offended by racism.

breh fukk this rusty old bytch its a cold world you lost for giving a damn :ufdup:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're an idiot.

Idiot.

I don't think this can be quoted enough. Some of the responses in this thread of "so what" or "people here say it so she should too" absolutely disgusts me.