Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
You should care because you know who your enemy is and understand that. You may not think they're your enemy, but that's another subject entirely plus I'm not sure what your nationality is anyway, but it's whatever. But that's why you SHOULD care.

Separate from racists and bigots, be prosperous with world oriented peoples and just wait for these people to die out. They are the old ways.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what?

I've made racist remarks about every race of people on this planet. Chances are, you have too. Is that an indication of your actual mindset about those people? Probably not.

In Paula's case, it may be, but I find it hard to give a fukk about racism, especially when it's from someone I don't know and will never meet.

exactly nikkas need to get off their high horse how is what she is saying any different to the posters in this very thread calling her a cracker? :dahell:

awaits to be called a c00n for bringing logic into this thread :lupe:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Separate from racists and bigots, be prosperous with world oriented peoples and just wait for these people to die out. They are the old ways.

Ha, when Blacks tried to separate unfortunate incidents like Black Wallstreet tend to happen. I know what you mean, but racism will never die out.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Lawyer: Have you ever used the N-word yourself?
Paula: Yes, of course.

Lawyer: Okay. In what context?
Paula: Well, it was probably when a black man burst into the bank that I was working at and put a gun to my head.

Sidenote -- Paula was held up at gunpoint during a bank robbery in 1986.

Lawyer: Okay. And what did you say?
Paula: Well, I don't remember, but the gun was dancing all around my temple ... I didn't -- I didn't feel real favorable towards him.

Lawyer: Okay. Well, did you use the N-word to him as he pointed a gun in your head at your face?
Paula: Absolutely not.

Lawyer: Well, then, when did you use it?
Paula: Probably in telling my husband.

:dead:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
typical white man response. Sorry to inform you, but I'm not African and neither are my ancestors. But even if I was, that wouldn't have shyt to do with you, would it devil?

Put that dude on ignore... He is possibly autistic or just a young kid... He uses Commas as periods :pachaha:

and he only posts in threads that are race related... Obviously a white kid who lives in a black area and gets bullied by the local ruffians... Dude brings nothing to the table on this website.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Put that dude on ignore... He is possibly autistic or just a young kid... He uses Commas as periods :pachaha:

and he only posts in threads that are race related... Obviously a white kid who lives in a black area and gets bullied by the local ruffians... Dude brings nothing to the table on this website.

I actually think he's this lame from an old site I used to go to (Boxden) who is a self proclaimed white boy with an African girlfriend, but constantly says racist shyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:wow: dammit Paula..smh
I sense your disappointment, and I share it.

It takes a lot for me to be surprised and disappointed in a white person being exposed as a racists. But this one took me by surprise.

That southern charm was dripped in an antebellum mentality.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
exactly nikkas need to get off their high horse how is what she is saying any different to the posters in this very thread calling her a cracker? :dahell:

awaits to be called a c00n for bringing logic into this thread :lupe:

Logic? :wtf:

Dude.....saying something in a thread is completely different than the LEAP it takes to want to have people actually live out being mock slaves.

The fukk is wrong with you?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logic? :wtf:

Dude.....saying something in a thread is completely different than the LEAP it takes to want to have people actually live out being mock slaves.

The fukk is wrong with you?

mock slaves?didnt read that part thought it was just about her doing black jokes.i could give a fukk either way i'm just saying its a lil hypocritical for dudes to be crying in here yet calling her a cracker in the same sentence.
im sure most logical people would agree....