Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your mentality is like that of most white people.

:manny: I haven't asked most white people what their mentality is about racism so I'll take your word for it.

My take is, this article is telling us, "There's some white woman somewhere who doesn't like black people." And my response is, "Ok, and?"

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: I haven't asked most white people what their mentality is about racism so I'll take your word for it.

My take is, this article is telling us, "There's some white woman somewhere who doesn't like black people." And my response is, "Ok, and?"

I haven't asked most white people either, but it becomes apparent when you're aware. And again, your mentality of "Ok, and?" about racism towards Blacks is the mentality of most white people.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't asked most white people either, but it becomes apparent when you're aware. And again, your mentality of "Ok, and?" about racism towards Blacks is the mentality of most white people.

It's my attitude of racism against anybody, not just blacks. It's just not something I can give a fukk about. Like, lets say I walk into a room full of racists. Why should I care that they hate me? Like I'm supposed to give a fukk that my presence makes them uncomfortable :rudy:? Please. That's their problem, not mine.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not suprised just deal wit it thats how they are its they nature

clearly proper grammar isnt in your nature

and how you gonna be mad at whites not liking blks.... blks dont even like blks, thats why a group of blks cant even gather before some drama happens

:lupe: eat that shyt up,, let that shyt sink in,,,, :patrice:

:bryan:u know its true

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's my attitude of racism against anybody, not just blacks. It's just not something I can give a fukk about. Like, lets say I walk into a room full of racists. Why should I care that they hate me? Like I'm supposed to give a fukk that my presence makes them uncomfortable :rudy:? Please. That's their problem, not mine.

You should care because you know who your enemy is and understand that. You may not think they're your enemy, but that's another subject entirely plus I'm not sure what your nationality is anyway, but it's whatever. But that's why you SHOULD care.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
except ur own ppl in africa commit genocide against their own ppl,,,, thats cool,, but when a white man does something u get mad :stopitslime:

typical white man response. Sorry to inform you, but I'm not African and neither are my ancestors. But even if I was, that wouldn't have shyt to do with you, would it devil?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

I'm with you on this one.

And I'll take it a step further, people have the right to be racist.

What they DON'T have the right to do is discriminate BASED on race. to which it seem's she hasn't done.

like you said I'm always like OK and, when I hear shyt about someone SAYING the n word or a racial slur.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
hahahah... I fukked with that pudgy tub of dough bytch too :TOMMY:

Whats next?

Regis Philban going to admit to being KKK grandmaster?! :pachaha: