Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
BNJKneWCAAIW-x7.jpg:large
.............:russ:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I file shyt like this in my mental flash drive and I just don't fukk with these people on any level. Michael Richards, Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, none of them exist to me anymore. It's really not that hard. And now I'll add Paula Deen to that list.

Daps
*sigh*

You're misunderstanding on an olympic level, breh. Let's step back here.

I didn't make any leap at all. A leap would be me saying, "I believe you allow racism to dominate your thoughts." but that's not what I said. What I said was, "I don't allow racism to dominate my thoughts." I didn't speculate at all on your mental reaction to this, did I?

Can we start there?

And see, this is why I'm through trying explain shyt to you. You're either too dumb or to dense to hold a conversation with.

When we tell you that your dismissive "so what?" reaction to racists is inappropriate and you respond with comments like the one I quoted and this...
I wouldn't say exhibiting strength but caring about what white people think of me is just a waste of my time. Nothing any of us can do about it other than wait for that shyt to die out. I'd rather not give myself an ulcer and more grey hairs waiting for it to happen. If ya'll wanna be all :angry: then go for it breh, but it's just a waste of energy imo.

...you think we can't see you insinuating that we think the appropriate reaction is to let this "dominate our thoughts"

I can't debate with someone this disingenuous about the things he says.

I'm through. Enjoy your willful ignorance.

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
just imagine you work with a racist. some white dude at your work who seem cool, normal, who you joke with :mjpls:

when he get home, he be like "you won't believe what that n'gger keyshawn did at work today :skip:" :snoop:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And see, this is why I'm through trying explain shyt to you. You're either too dumb or to dense to hold a conversation with.

When we tell you that your dismissive "so what?" reaction to racists is inappropriate and you respond with comments like the one I quoted and this...

...you think we can't see you insinuating that we think the appropriate reaction is to let this "dominate our thoughts"

I can't debate with someone this disingenuous about the things he says.

I'm through. Enjoy your willful ignorance.

Here's what's interesting...

Instead of coming to the simple conclusion that we've misunderstood each other, you stay rooted in "Well he's ignorant and I'm smart, so fukk him."

And so the culture of ignorance continues. Have a good one, breh.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just imagine you work with a racist. some white dude at your work who seem cool, normal, who you joke with :mjpls:

when he get home, he be like "you won't believe what that n'gger keyshawn did at work today :skip:" :snoop:

Happens all the time while Keyshawn is telling us racism is in the past and white people 'love us.'

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Instead of coming to the simple conclusion that we've misunderstood each other, you stay rooted in "Well he's ignorant and I'm smart, so fukk him."

:mindblown:

How do you even come to this conclusion that we're cultivating some sort of circle of uneducated thought?

Dude....you dressed up being annoyed at this racist as akin to catching ulcers and other over the top manufactured bullshyt that you're above feeling. :blessed:

Meanwhile....no one feels that way other than expressing our dismay BEYOND our individual selves....something you can't get past with your clear lack of transpersonal awareness for others being stuck on yourself and your limited experiences.

And you feel good about yourself?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

How do you even come to this conclusion that we're cultivating some sort of circle of uneducated thought?

Dude....you dressed up being annoyed at a this racist as catching ulcers and other over the top created bullshyt you manufactured that you're above.

And you feel good about yourself?

:what:

Breh, why wouldn't I feel good about myself? Because some dude on the internet disagrees with my stance? :childplease: I wonder if some of you dudes have ever had a disagreement in real life before. :laugh: Dudes resorting to ad hominem attacks and putting words in my mouth over a difference of opinion. It's nuts.

At any rate, for the 3rd time, you've misunderstood me. If you wanna continue to try to put words in my mouth :manny: have at it, but really you're just wasting your own time unless you're actually interested in what I said, rather than what you got emotional about and inferred on your own.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not to agree\disagree with your stance, but 80% of internet posters probably take that stance....Just wanted to point that out.....There is very little "true" debate online.......

Carry on...