Paula Deen admits in deposition to using N-word, telling racist jokes, report says

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, I see what happpened. You probably thought it was funny, but that's that white person-type humor (hence you growing up in Arizona and being able to ignore racism). :russ: nikkas don't want to see that.

Breh it was funny. Dudes caught feelings tho I guess. Got banned for a month I think? Or maybe it was a week. :manny: I dunno but dudes were furious.

Back on topic; ignoring racism is easy when you realize it gives you power over racists.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't get cats in here. Because of how they aren't "personally" affected by racism (guess what? neither am i) it supports their belief how a racist feels about black "people" beyond their personal selves should be ignored.

Just some clown ass niqqas

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Eh. :manny:

Don't condone ignorance, BUT she kept it way more real than most racists (of any color, for that matter). They approached her about it and she's like "Sure did." :ehh:

I prefer that over white people that shyt on blacks in private, black people that shyt on whites in private, white people that shyt on whites in private, and black people that shyt on blacks in private. If you feel a certain way, just come out & say the shyt. If someone feels froggy about it, they'll leap... :manny:

If you feel a certain way about it, feel free to swing on her when you see her... :steviej:

....but, more than likely, nothing'll happen. We all know this is true. Anybody swing on Michael Richards and post it on Worldstar yet? :patrice:

I've seen more people get swung on for eating someone's food or breaking someone's personal belongings than for being racist, so I can see how folks feel comfortable. Where are the real consequences? :leostare:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get cats in here. Because of how hey aren't personally affected by racism (neither am i) it supports their belief how a racist feels about black "people" beyond their personal selves so it should be ignored.

Just some clown ass niqqas

Ok, so I'm going to ignore it.

What are you going to do about it?

I'm all for a better way, but I don't think there is one.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it was funny. Dudes caught feelings tho I guess. Got banned for a month I think? Or maybe it was a week. :manny: I dunno but dudes were furious.

Back on topic; ignoring racism is easy when you realize it gives you power over racists.

Yeah well this particular conversation has gone on too long with no resolution. So I'll end it off like this-Negroes are the true Jews of the Bible, and the white man is the devil and is going into slavery for the atrocities he committed worldwide.

semtex

:)
Daps
u aint gon buss a grape :stopitslime:
Where did I say I would? :ehh: A white person who uses that word irresponsibly inevitably gets what is coming to them. Happened at my high school. Dude dropped the n-bomb thinking shyt was sweet, and caught a legendary asswhippin.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Ok, so I'm going to ignore it.

What are you going to do about it?

I'm all for a better way, but I don't think there is one.

I choose not too, because down the road when you're ignoring enough of these types who can collectively carry their unabated beliefs to the point it plays a role in inhibiting blacks "outside of yourself," its your negligence that played a role in allowing those beliefs to mushroom and hurt others.
Just a selfish ass clown.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I choose not too, because down the road when you're ignoring enough of these types who can collectively carry their unabated beliefs to the point it plays a role in inhibiting blacks "outside of yourself," its your negligence that played a role in allowing those beliefs to mushroom and hurt others.
Just a selfish ass clown.

I must've missed it. What specific action are you going to take in this instance, that will have a different effect than me not giving a shyt?