Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Thats not the point at all.

If you can read it says there were no swerving/skid marks until a few meters of the impact point plus the dude behind the wheel was a world class driver. The chances he lost control of the car and that there seems to be barely any of him trying to correct the trajectory of the car simply doesnt make sense

did you see the video i posted about this car in this thread? :krs:
trust he coulda lost control of that particular car

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if Paul walker wasn't driving, he is still responsible if they were speeding. It's not like he was being kidnapped, he obviously had to agree to go fast/slow.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Tales of the actor's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. military veteran shopping with his fiance for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.

"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."

Although Walker noticed them, the couple apparently did not know who he was, King said. "Walker called the manager over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,' " she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."

King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz/actor-paul-walker-dies/

:damn::sadcam::salute:

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not passing judgement, to each his own and when it's your time it's your time, but I've never been on a motorcycle, speedboat or in a high octane vehicle for this very reason. These types of vehicles are meant to be driven fast and that just ain't my thing. I've avoided a bunch of near misses, crashes and law enforcement stops by subscribing to that rule. Dudes that have Porsches and Lambos and even dudes that drive the rice rockets always wanna show off, not that that's what happened here, but I have no interest in being driven fast (pause) but I understand others live for that type of adrenaline rush. RIP

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
Proof god doesn't exist for me.
Tales of the actor's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. military veteran shopping with his fiance for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.

"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."

Although Walker noticed them, the couple apparently did not know who he was, King said. "Walker called the manager over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,' " she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."

King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/30/showbiz/actor-paul-walker-dies/

:damn::sadcam::salute:

This is proof god doesn't exist to me :wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Even if Paul walker wasn't driving, he is still responsible if they were speeding. It's not like he was being kidnapped, he obviously had to agree to go fast/slow.

If someone starts speeding, and you say slow down and they say "Relax I got this" I mean wtf do you expect him to do, punch the guy in the face until he slows down? It was his friend, he was a fukking passenger, don't blame him.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
The just posted the impact on wshh...there was no time to save nothing

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone starts speeding, and you say slow down and they say "Relax I got this" I mean wtf do you expect him to do, punch the guy in the face until he slows down? It was his friend, he was a fukking passenger, don't blame him.
yeah that's exactly how it went down:stopitslime:. or how do you know Paul Walker didn't tell the guy to drive fast?

those two were grown adults, more than likely they both agreed on the speed they were driving.