Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Should've been proof the moment the slave chains were put around our necks and we were shipped to America
Shouldn't have even taken that damn long...Have you read the bible, anybody that seen that should have been like :shaq2:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why The Hell Would Tyrese Go To The Crash Site? :heh:

Thats Like Saying Hey You Wanna See The Room Where Ya Friend Blew His Brains Out?

Sorry If It Seems Cynical Of Me But Tyrese Just Seems Like The Type That Loves Putting His Sensitivity On Display To Prop Himself Up, Worst Part Of My Day Was Seeing Some bytch Retweet A Tyrese Thought On Twitter

He Knew That Was A Huge Photo Op and His Face Would Be Plastered Everywhere After This

Im Not Saying He Don't Care About His Friend Dying But A Small Piece Of Him Knew People Would Be On Some "Stay Strong Tyrese, Aint Nothing Like a Man Expression His Emotions :wow: " shyt

Soon As He Pulled Up And Seen That Circus Around The Crash Site He Should Of Said fukk It This Ant Worth It

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if this has been posted but I saw this on Facebook...

http://jalopnik.com/porsche-that-killed-paul-walker-dangerous-needs-res-1474240192

Porsche That Killed Paul Walker 'Dangerous,' 'Needs Respect'

Porsche's famed test driver Walter Rohrl was scared of it. A former manager at Porsche has called the CGT "the most dangerous car on the road." And IndyCar driver and Carrera GT owner Graham Rahal says it "needs respect." This is not a car to mess with, and two people paid the ultimate price this weekend.

The red Carrera GT that was involved in the accident that killed Paul Walker was being driven by his business partner Roger Rodas, himself no slouch behind the wheel. Rodashas raced in the Pirelli World Challenge series and is, by all accounts, a capable driver. But none of us are saints, capable or not. If we're in a high performance car, there are times when we'll put the foot to the floor.

But Porsche's ultimate supercar isn't always ready to go flat out. It takes planning. People who have driven the car say the conditions need to be right. And even if conditions are perfect, it can still scare the shyt out of you.

During the development of the Carrera GT, famed Porsche tester and man with gigantic brass attachments Walter Rohrl told Australian website Drive that he was actually scared of the car and wanted them to fit traction control because of the unpredictable behavior at the limit:

Former world rally champion and Porsche test driver Walter Rohrl told Drive the new Porsche supercar is "the first car in my life that I drive and I feel scared".

Earlier this year, Rohrl said, the engineering team was about to cancel a day's testing at the famous Nurburgring circuit because of wet weather. But, Rohrl said, when he insisted the car had to be tested in slippery conditions, he discovered the car's daunting performance.

"I came back into the pits and I was white," Rohrl said. "I immediately said to the engineers that we need one button for the wet and one button for the dry", referring to the need for a traction control switch.

In the last few years, the Carrera GT has been in a few high profile incidents, including a spin while Jay Leno was at the wheel at high speed at Talladega. The highest profile incident until this weekend was a fatal Carrera GT crash at California Speedway when a swerve at high speed resulted in a loss of control and a crash into the wall. That case was settled for $4.5 million

When Top Gear drove the car, Jeremy Clarkson loved and praised the car for its purity, but famously said "you need to be awake to drive this car fast." And he's right, as evidenced by the CGT stepping out on him a number of times during his test drive.

Doug DeMuro, a former manager at Porsche Cars North America and friend of Jalopnikloves the Carrera GT, but still believes it's incredibly dangerous:

The car is crazy. We know of the incident Leno had (where he spun it at Talladega) and of course the one at Fontana, where those two guys died in 2005 — that one was REALLY sad because it was very similar circumstances to this — a guy went for a ride, then crash, both died, at least one left behind a young family. There was also the German prince who smashed up a Gemballa version, and (at least) one serious accident in Europe.

I think conservative estimates say something like 70 of these are off the road, and they keep severely injuring and killing people. My favorite car ever, in the whole world, but man are they dangerous. A close friend of mine has one here and I refuse to let him take me for a ride — even the pros at the driving school in Birmingham were really cautious with it.

If you're ever offered a ride, definitely think twice about it... and if you ever get the chance to drive, for God's sake be careful!

We spoke to IndyCar star Graham Rahal, who multiple sources believe previously owned the Carrera GT involved in Walker's crash, and he says that the CGT is a car that demands respect:

It's a race car for the street. Simple as that. It asks for and needs respect at all time. It's not a car for people who don't have experience driving high end vehicles or race cars really for that matter. However I believe Roger was an experienced road racer. To me the CGT is in the top 3 vehicles ever made, possibly the greatest road car ever made.

This isn't a car for inexperienced drivers. It's an old school supercar, which means that given the chance, it will bite you. While it still isn't clear if the crash was caused byracing, mechanical failure, or driver error, what is clear is that the CGT isn't a car to be toyed with. If you don't respect it, there is a solid chance that it won't respect you.

:whoo:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Proof god doesn't exist for me.

This is proof god doesn't exist to me :wow:

god exists. :to:
its just more evil doings in the world than there is good doings.

the car landed in the opposite way it was driving.
it mustve spun out frm a bad decision at the wheel. it hit the pole and then ricochet bakk onto the tree...in the opposite direction. :patrice:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Thats Like Saying Hey You Wanna See The Room Where Ya Friend Blew His Brains Out?

Sorry If It Seems Cynical Of Me But Tyrese Just Seems Like The Type That Loves Putting His Sensitivity On Display To Prop Himself Up, Worst Part Of My Day Was Seeing Some bytch Retweet A Tyrese Thought On Twitter

He Knew That Was A Huge Photo Op and His Face Would Be Plastered Everywhere After This

Im Not Saying He Don't Care About His Friend Dying But A Small Piece Of Him Knew People Would Be On Some "Stay Strong Tyrese, Aint Nothing Like a Man Expression His Emotions :wow: " shyt

Soon As He Pulled Up And Seen That Circus Around The Crash Site He Should Of Said fukk It This Ant Worth It
This.

I think this also applies to Michelle Rodriguez as well.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA

The entire family was there yesterday. Had the place shut down for a candlelight vigil. So yes, some people want to see the spot where a loved one was killed.

There are roads across the country lined with crosses and flowers from car accidents. Crosses and flowers left by loved ones. Guessing you've never experienced anything like that? Does that explain your inability to relate or empathize?

You can make the argument that Tyrese could have waited. But everyone grieves differently.

:wow:

600+ horses that just cannot be tamed

600 in a mid engined light weight car with very little happening on the checks and balances scale....especially when it comes to traction. The CGT is not to be fukked with. It's been known for years.

I put my CLS63 in Dyno Mode once (pretty much every self correcting system in the car is turned off) for about 2 miles. Managed to spin out merging on to the highway. Maybe the scariest thing that's ever happened to me driving. I couldn't imagine a 600hp mid engine equivalent of that.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The entire family was there yesterday. Had the place shut down for a candlelight vigil. There are roads across the country lined with crosses and flowers from car accidents. Crosses and flowers left by loved ones. Guessing you've never experienced anything like that? Does that explain your inability to relate or empathize?

Probably

But If My Mom Or Friend Died Smashing Into A Wall Or Tree I Am NOT fukking Going There And Laying Down Candles And Flowers I Tell You That Much

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Probably

But If My Mom Or Friend Died Smashing Into A Wall Or Tree I Am NOT fukking Going There And Laying Down Candles And Flowers I Tell You That Much

There was a runner named Prefontaine who died like this but slammed into a boulder wall.
they turned it into a memorial site and put a tombstone there.. and its on the side of the road.
some people are odd and do strange things to memorialize a person. even the place where they died horribly. :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Probably

Breh, they do that all the time in NY...you know this.

I would say it happens most often in the Bronx and Brooklyn too

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Breh, they do that all the time in NY...you know this.

I would say it happens most often in the Bronx and Brooklyn too

You're Right For The Most Part But From My Experiance People Leave Flowers And Candles Outside That Persons Building, Not At The Spot They Got Shot At

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That porsche carrerra is my go to car in Need for speed rivals but had to upgrade and msx out that handling:patrice:

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps

You're Right For The Most Part But From My Experiance People Leave Flowers And Candles Outside That Persons Building, Not At The Spot They Got Shot At
:what: nikka its common

i layed flowers at the spot where my classmate crashed and broke his neck. Your experience is wrong. Some people do shyt whether you're used to it or not

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:what: nikka its common

i layed flowers at the spot where my classmate crashed and broke his neck. Your experience is wrong. Some people do shyt whether you're used to it or not

How You Gonna Tell Me MY Experience In Life Is Wrong Though? :heh:

Ok It Happens, Theres People Who Leave Flowers And shyt At Crash Sites, I Can Accept That, I Personally Wouldnt Go To Some shyt Like That