Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think they can avoid killing him off. Just focus it on him getting out of the game to take care of his daughter. Good enough excuse there alone
You guy really think they're going to kill off his character? After he has died? Even if it's done off-screen, they'd have to touch on the subject and that would hit far too close to home. They ain't gonna touch that shyt with a ten foot pole, brehs.

My guess is they'll probably gonna go with the angle that Brian has a wife and kid, and with the team under attack they don't want him to endanger them, so he goes into hiding with Mia. Have a long brother/sister conversation about family responsibility between Dom and Mia to sell it, maybe even re-use some old footage of Walker, I dunno. Given his rep as a family oriented guy I think that would be a fitting farewell to both him and the character though.

Dap/Rep. Came to post the exact same suggestion. Given how family oriented these flicks are, it would be very fitting to go about it this way without having to do a death scene (which would be too close to the real life incident). Just an acknowledgment where the team asks about Brian/Mia and Dom says "they're safe... they won't be found". Universal would have to do some serious re-shoots (if they don't remove Brian altogether, as it's probably too late). Would also have to write Mia off for the series, or limit her in future films to the odd cameo here and there. Will be interesting to see.

RIP though :(

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
http://nypost.com/2013/12/02/mechanical-failure-behind-paul-walker-crash-report/

Apparently dude lost total control of the car before crashing because of a leak in the power steering

Sources connected to Always Evolving – the auto shop co-owned by Walker and Porsche driver Roger Rodas — told the celebrity Web site TMZ that they saw “evidence of a fluid burst and subsequent fluid trail before the skid marks at the accident scene.”

thats hear say. its not fact.
no way a porsche is gonna have its steering fluid box burst out of nowhere for no reason :comeon:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why do people keep saying this?.. He was a passenger.. He wasn't even the one driving..

I know he wasn't the driver, but the message is still the same: it sucks to have to go out like that. Too many people die over bullshyt like that. Driving drunk, speeding, no seatbelt, all that stupid ass shyt costs too many lives.

he wasnt trying to be cool. they were fukking with the handling on those curves on that street. :wow:
that car is sikk as fukk and one little mistake at high speed and you will lose contol.
james dean, ryan dunn and these two all died frm curves they were driving and lost control from...

Thing is the way the car was totaled it had to have been speeding imo. I don't know what the limit of that street in particular is but the wreckage leads to be believe they were going beyond it. There's no reason to be speeding and shyt in a city street inside your Porsche.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Thing is the way the car was totaled it had to have been speeding imo. I don't know what the limit of that street in particular is but the wreckage leads to be believe they were going beyond it. There's no reason to be speeding and shyt in a city street inside your Porsche.

you're right. i was just stressing they werent trying to be cool. its like going to a gun range and not shooting the best gun there.
doesnt make you 'trying to be cool' to wanna do it :yeshrug:
yes they are idiots for speeding in an area that went frm 35mph to 45mph last year. plus stupid to race on a street that has directional bumps. plus doing it with a car that doesnt forgive u if u slightly move the wheel wrong at high speed.
i was just trying to say they were abusing a toy to have fun. not trying to be cool

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
you're right. i was just stressing they werent trying to be cool. its like going to a gun range and not shooting the best gun there.
doesnt make you 'trying to be cool' to wanna do it :yeshrug:
yes they are idiots for speeding in an area that went frm 35mph to 45mph last year. plus stupid to race on a street that has directional bumps. plus doing it with a car that doesnt forgive u if u slightly move the wheel wrong at high speed.
i was just trying to say they were abusing a toy to have fun. not trying to be cool

Ok, I can see your issue with the wording, but you get the message I was trying to convey. It was really a terrible death that should not have happened in the first place.

aRoMaN21

Daps
Ok, I can see your issue with the wording, but you get the message I was trying to convey. It was really a terrible death that should not have happened in the first place.

and in this case you cant blame the driver.. cuz it was paul who wanted to go for a drive and test the car out.
i wonder if he asked the driver to go faster too.

its amazing how a curve at high speed can make u or break u. :to:

aRoMaN21

Daps
maybe

its too early to determine that

i hope both guys died on impact because being burned alive would of been :no:

his friends are saying that there was a huge puddle of fluid and out of nowhere the car lost control bc the fluid box burst. out of nowhere. and left a puddle. :duck:

they wanna downplay the speeding for his name. and the fact hes a known pedo now.

:snoop:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his friends are saying that there was a huge puddle of fluid and out of nowhere the car lost control bc the fluid box burst. out of nowhere. and left a puddle. :duck:

they wanna downplay the speeding for his name. and the fact hes a known pedo now.

:whoa:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Thats not the point at all.

If you can read it says there were no swerving/skid marks until a few meters of the impact point plus the dude behind the wheel was a world class driver. The chances he lost control of the car and that there seems to be barely any of him trying to correct the trajectory of the car simply doesnt make sense