Daps
Reppin
NULL

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He'll be killed off-screen in F&F7 right after attending Han's funeral.

RIP

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
You guy really think they're going to kill off his character? After he has died? Even if it's done off-screen, they'd have to touch on the subject and that would hit far too close to home. They ain't gonna touch that shyt with a ten foot pole, brehs.

My guess is they'll probably gonna go with the angle that Brian has a wife and kid, and with the team under attack they don't want him to endanger them, so he goes into hiding with Mia. Have a long brother/sister conversation about family responsibility between Dom and Mia to sell it, maybe even re-use some old footage of Walker, I dunno. Given his rep as a family oriented guy I think that would be a fitting farewell to both him and the character though.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guy really think they're going to kill off his character? After he has died? Even if it's done off-screen, they'd have to touch on the subject and that would hit far too close to home. They ain't gonna touch that shyt with a ten foot pole, brehs.

My guess is they'll probably gonna go with the angle that Brian has a wife and kid, and with the team under attack they don't want him to endanger them, so he goes into hiding with Mia. Have a long brother/sister conversation about family responsibility between Dom and Mia to sell it, maybe even re-use some old footage of Walker, I dunno. Given his rep as a family oriented guy I think that would be a fitting farewell to both him and the character though.

The way they set up Statham's character is that there's no place that any of Dom's crew can hide that he won't find them.

I understand the sentiment though.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm FAR from a cheerleader of white folks, but some of you fake militants need to STFU about "look at you c00ns crying over a cac". Fukk outta here. If it was Denzel Washington this thread would have been three times the size by now and people would be feeling it even more. What, when Michael Jackson died you don't think threads on every black forum went several times platinum within minutes?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
It's really sad to see anyone go this way. Speeding down the street trying to be cool.

he wasnt trying to be cool. they were fukking with the handling on those curves on that street. :wow:
that car is sikk as fukk and one little mistake at high speed and you will lose contol.
james dean, ryan dunn and these two all died frm curves they were driving and lost control from...