Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad they decided not to go forward with the FF movie indefinitely. It wouldn't seem right or feel right. He's basically is the heart and soul of that franchise. I wouldn't be mad if they decided not to make another one.
that movie company has 150-200 mil invested in that movie

you really think there not going to complete it?

:russ:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
1st TEASER POSTER, Can't WAIT:

220px-Fast_%26_Furious_7.jpg

:blessed:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If he got most of his shooting work in then this might be one to see. They won't tell us that before they put it out though.
Pretty sure it's been said he did half at most. They're gonna cut together a very shaky exit for him.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
They are supposed to be "retiring" the character. He does have a child and a woman in the series. It's easy to write him off in some, "I'm out, got a family to raise" type stuff. I expect this film to break some serious box office records. This franchise has a global following. The last one did what, 7-800 million world wide??? This one is crossing a billion. I bet those b*stard film execs were salivating at the possibilities

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They are supposed to be "retiring" the character. He does have a child and a woman in the series. It's easy to write him off in some, "I'm out, got a family to raise" type stuff. I expect this film to break some serious box office records. This franchise has a global following. The last one did what, 7-800 million world wide??? This one is crossing a billion. I bet those b*stard film execs were salivating at the possibilities

Breh, the EASIEST solution in the world is to have Dom tell him that he has a family to raise, a son and a wife, his nephew and sister, and protecting them is more important than anything else. Go into Witness protection and lay low let us handle this. Family is above all including this shyt

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Breh, the EASIEST solution in the world is to have Dom tell him that he has a family to raise, a son and a wife, his nephew and sister, and protecting them is more important than anything else. Go into Witness protection and lay low let us handle this. Family is above all including this shyt

They'll probably have the new villian do some real evil sh*t to show how real sh*t about to become, then have a scene with Dom talking on the phone to Brian telling him he needs to stay out of it to keep his family safe.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They'll probably have the new villian do some real evil sh*t to show how real sh*t about to become, then have a scene with Dom talking on the phone to Brian telling him he needs to stay out of it to keep his family safe.

Done. Obviously they still have footage of him and I don't know how integral it is to the rest of the flick but I feel like, at least as a writer, its an easy fix