Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol @ people thinking they'll stop making the FF series. shyts a cash cow. RIP to Paul Walker and he was one of the main characters but he's replaceable, pretty easily (sadly to say). There are a few cacs that come to mind that they can add in to replace him.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Shock to everyone. Did you guys check the interview the black dude had? They were trying to put the fire out, but couldn't. Went through 7 extinguishers. Said they could see his body, but he was unconscious. He may have died upon impact. Yo, slow the FUKK down in these vehicle's. I don't care how much money or fame you have, don't matter when you're up against death, a force greater than all of us.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Shock to everyone. Did you guys check the interview the black dude had? They were trying to put the fire out, but couldn't. Went through 7 extinguishers. Said they could see his body, but he was unconscious. He may have died upon impact. Yo, slow the FUKK down in these vehicle's. I don't care how much money or fame you have, don't matter when you're up against death, a force greater than all of us.

He wasn't even driving breh, he passenger to his own death :to:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

that car is no joke. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds. if you look at the google map http://goo.gl/maps/Jvhfr you can see why he was on that street. he was sweating the amazing handling on that car on that streets circle. but they had to be doing at least over 80mph in that 45pmh zone. he took out a light pole first, then a tree which stopped the car. the driver most likely came around that streets bend and lost control handling it. plus i bet them shyts they put on the road to deter speeding and maintain lane placement had an effect in it all. the front tire couldve hit one the wrong way and fukked up the handling and he over compensated and landed into a pole. who knows.
but if you watch that youtube video you'll see the beast they were driving in. small and nimble too.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This happened at a business park located in Rye Canyon near Santa Clarita, California.

During a car show that Paul was using to support his charity “Reach Out Worldwide”, Paul and Roger Rodas (The Owner) of Always Evolving Performance, where the event was held decided to take his red Porsche for a spin.

They left the AEP parking lot turning right onto Alta Vista Ave. They then turned right onto Constellation Rd, and then right again onto Kelly Johnson Pkwy where the driver began testing the limits of the Porsche.

Northbound Kelly Johnson Pkwy has a small s curve and a wide sweeping right turn that turns into Hercules St. This business park loop is infamous for drivers using it as a race track and the “Hercules Curve” is where they test their drifting skills.

Paul and Roger’s speed was far too fast into the curve and the car’s rear end kicked out toward the driver side. The driver then over corrected and the passenger side rear end kicked out to the passenger side.

Sliding sideways at high speed, the car hit a light pole directly on the passenger door where Paul was sitting and the car was split/wrapped around the pole.

The fire was a result of the initial impact with the pole, as the force of the impact tore open pressurized fuel lines and the fuel tank, throwing burning gasoline all over the vehicle. The car continued to burn as it came to a sliding stop on a small tree.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps

it says it was wrapped around the pole, but the pole was many feet away and on top of a tree. if you look at the pics.
so when they say that, it doesnt make sense. the tree it hit stopped it bc of strong roots. but the car wasnt wrapped around the tree and the two seats were still in place as was the frame of the windshield. so the car didnt wrap anything. it just hit things perfectly. u can even see where the tires landed and the passenger front tire is still farther off than the other tires, but the hood isnt split.
so im confused unless the car wrapped around the pole in the rear. idk.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
BabTE5qCUAAy8Hd.jpg:large

Got me fukked up :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I just found out today RIP to him. He's not that great actor so I wasn't so sad like I did with James Gandolfini but still he doesn't deserve like that.

I actually liked his performance in Running Scared, one of his best performacne and that movie is a solid movie and I liked Joy Ride movie too.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Sad thing is if Universal pushes for this to be released in 2014, his character's death would probably be the easiest way to hit that goal. There would have to be a lot of rewrites and reshoots to make this possible if most of the movie has already been shot.

Apparently they were going to shoot several MAJOR scenes with Walker this week. Obviously, production has been shut down.