Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He was a garbage actor.

Let's not pretend otherwise.

This is the biggest press Paul Walker has ever got. Don't pretend you cared about him when he was alive.

:snoop: Whether or not the man was a good actor or not is irrelevant, he was a big part of a decade long franchise that a lot people liked, he entertained people and was a cool guy and now the man is dead and gone, so people are simply paying their respects.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
:snoop: Whether or not the man was a good actor or not is irrelevant, he was a big part of a decade long franchise that a lot people liked, he entertained people and was a cool guy and now the man is dead and gone, so people are simply paying their respects.

don't be upset these pussies would not disrespct a person like this in real life. Decent people would look at them like the crazy person they are.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Motherfukk you. Taking rep points over some cracker offing himself, wylin in a sports car. This is the problem with black people. We stay caring about these crackers while thu keep showing us that we're their enemy.

Innocent black teen gets murdered walking home from the corner store by a trigger happy racist vigilante, whites say "fukk that thug, he deserved exactly what he got. fukk all you blacks expecting justice too"

Rich white boy Hollywood actor kills himself driving recklessly, black people say "oh poor white boy rip my heart is broken"

he wasnt even driving...and it was a charity event for typhoon victims in the Philippines :snoop:

retarded c00ns like yourself are holding us back. Do us all a favor and go shoot yourself, you retarded c00n fakkit p*ssy :stopitslime:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sad what happen and completely crazy how ironic life is that he would die in a fiery crash. I know everyone is concerning about the "Fast and Furious" series but this man was only 40 years old and had plenty of life to live. Life is fragile and not promised. At least Paul got to live out his dream being an artist. Everyone do what makes you happy in life cause tomorrow, today, this next minute or second isn't promised. RIP Paul, I felt like I grew up with him since I've been watching him since I was a teenager and actually since I was a kid in the 80's since he was in "Monsters in the closet".

As for the series, instead of writing brian out with a death they should have him and Dom's sister leave the group after Fast 7 to go and raise their child. Killing off Paul in the movie would be too close to reality and not tasteful. Also I think now Lucas Black role should be expanded to make up for Paul absence. I think the series can continue but now it should probably end at Fast 8 instead of the planned 10 Films. Reboot it with just Vin coming back with a whole new team.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Sad what happen and completely crazy how ironic life is that he would die in a fiery crash. I know everyone is concerning about the "Fast and Furious" series but this man was only 40 years old and had plenty of life to live. Life is fragile and not promised. At least Paul got to live out his dream being an artist. Everyone do what makes you happy in life cause tomorrow, today, this next minute or second isn't promised. RIP Paul, I felt like I grew up with him since I've been watching him since I was a teenager and actually since I was a kid in the 80's since he was in "Monsters in the closet".

As for the series, instead of writing brian out with a death they should have him and Dom's sister leave the group after Fast 7 to go and raise their child. Killing off Paul in the movie would be too close to reality and not tasteful. Also I think now Lucas Black role should be expanded to make up for Paul absence. I think the series can continue but now it should probably end at Fast 8 instead of the planned 10 Films. Reboot it with just Vin coming back with a whole new team.
Vin come back with a whole new team? fukk dat, Luda & Tyrese stay :ufdup: