Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paul my cac i hate it had to be him :to: at least it was a romantic movie star death and not some fukk shyt like lupus.

anyone saying they should replace him with Channing tatum needs to :camby: paul wasn't the most amazing actor but he had swag and he was the heart of the series, i don't want that learning-disabled motherfukker tatum taking screen time from Dom and the crew. That dude gets out-acted by football players in those chunky soup commercials every day :beli:

the series will continue though. They still have enough characters to carry films, its basically ocean's eleven at this point. Hopefully they got enough footage to kill off O'Connor in an interesting way and seed a revenge arc.

:rip: he's burning rubber with James Dean and Steve McQueen now :wow:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walker wasn't a great actor and I have only seen a few of his movies.

Yet I don't think I have ever been this saddened after the death of a celebrity. Just seemed like a really cool guy.

RIP

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
horrible way to go :rip:

i always thought sharks and those mexican/muslim beheadings are the worst way to go, but if he was screaming :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So according to reports, dude was still alive after the car crash. The fire is what killed them.

fukk man:sadbron:
i used to inhale this shyt :pachaha:

:dahell::merchant:

Tyrese instagram post :to:

:sadcam::to:

Oh look another useless overpaid overexposed celebrity died. instead of mourning the death of our troops who died for our freedoms every single day and people who are suffering around the world you people are mourning the death of some useless actor who never done anything for any of you.

But yet you all walk pass homeless people everyday don't even give them change, or a plate to eat, or a place to sleep. while it is sad that a human beings life was lost you people should put this much effort into mourning the death of people that actually matter, like our troops, or the little innocent children in the Middle East getting bombs dropped on them daily. Cacs die everyday B.

:dwillhuh::demonic:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikkas in here being disrespectful just for the sake of being disrespectful

if u dont care for his death then gtfo the thread or go play outside fakkits :camby:
damn i swear some of u need fathers or friends

what type of loser goes online and makes fun of a dead person for attention? smh

there's some serious weirdos on here

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
some douchebag on my facebook made a status

"It's pathetic people care more about an actor that died in a crash than anything of actual importance"

:wtf:

as if I can't care about an actor dying AND other things of "actual importance"?

All this facebook twitter stuff is making ppl feel more entitled to spout bullshyt its like are trolling their real lives:snoop:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
k2XXaf5.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All this facebook twitter stuff is making ppl feel more entitled to spout bullshyt its like are trolling their real lives:snoop:
I just don't understand how you can make brash judgments about people posting statuses like "RIP Paul Walker" as if those people don't care about other issues that go on in the world as well. It's not like we're over here mourning the death of Paris Hilton or some shyt. The dude donated to a ton of charities and did relief work, by all accounts he was a really good person. Let alone the fact that we grew up on this dudes movies and therefore have a more personal connection to his death.