Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. And just last week I tooka homeless guy to a shelter. :yeshrug:
That's what I'm talking about that's very great my man now I'm going to dedicate a thread to show my appreciation for you and all the troops that fight for my freedom everyday I'm going to call it troops appreciation Thread:smugbiden:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Alright enough of this:troll: R.I.P to Paul Walker still we need to show this much affection and sorrow for all the people who are suffering everyday a moment of silence shall we.

.:rip:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
I hate how people make it out to look like he was a great actor now that he's dead. RIP to the man tho.

Daps
Oh look another useless overpaid overexposed celebrity died. instead of mourning the death of our troops who died for our freedoms every single day and people who are suffering around the world you people are mourning the death of some useless actor who never done anything for any of you.

But yet you all walk pass homeless people everyday don't even give them change, or a plate to eat, or a place to sleep. while it is sad that a human beings life was lost you people should put this much effort into mourning the death of people that actually matter, like our troops, or the little innocent children in the Middle East getting bombs dropped on them daily. Cacs die everyday B.
And what have you contributed to ssociety other thn being a rap message board racist?

Daps
Man waking up to these celeb deaths is wack

why risk your life by driving that fast tho?? never understood that shyt..RIP to the dude

he seemed like a down to earth guy in his interviews

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dude was the reason I owned two 2nd Gen DSMs :(

Heard the news right before hitting the club for wife's bday. Had the DJ play a set list of tracks from the FNF movies.

RIP :sadcam:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
iiiiii. fukk nnooooo. plz this cant be true. F&F is on TnT right now.... nooo
Motherfukk you. Taking rep points over some cracker offing himself, wylin in a sports car. This is the problem with black people. We stay caring about these crackers while thu keep showing us that we're their enemy.

Innocent black teen gets murdered walking home from the corner store by a trigger happy racist vigilante, whites say "fukk that thug, he deserved exactly what he got. fukk all you blacks expecting justice too"

Rich white boy Hollywood actor kills himself driving recklessly, black people say "oh poor white boy rip my heart is broken"

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
And what have you contributed to ssociety other thn being a rap message board racist?
well for one in my community I organized a lot of teenagers are in gangs and got them off that two on Thanksgiving I worked a food drive through my neighborhood to feed the homeless but I guess since I'm not a celebrity who's not going to entertain you for a couple hours I guess it doesn't matter to you does it? oh yeah and fukk that p*ssy ass cracka he wouldn't give a fukk about you or me so get off his dikk.:piss:Paul Walker.

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
well for one in my community I organized a lot of teenagers are in gangs and got them off that two on Thanksgiving I worked a food drive through my neighborhood to feed the homeless but I guess since I'm not a celebrity who's not going to entertain you for a couple hours I guess it doesn't matter to you does it? oh yeah and fukk that p*ssy ass cracka he wouldn't give a fukk about you or me so get off his dikk.:piss:Paul Walker.

Smh at this dude thinking is some kinda revolutionnary :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hate how people make it out to look like he was a great actor now that he's dead. RIP to the man tho.

Nobody's saying that, pretty much everybody including Walker himself knew what his lane was, and he just did his thing in it. Ain't nothing wrong with that.