Paul Walker........Dead R.I.P.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh look another useless overpaid overexposed celebrity died. instead of mourning the death of our troops who died for our freedoms every single day and people who are suffering around the world you people are mourning the death of some useless actor who never done anything for any of you.

But yet you all walk pass homeless people everyday don't even give them change, or a plate to eat, or a place to sleep. while it is sad that a human beings life was lost you people should put this much effort into mourning the death of people that actually matter, like our troops, or the little innocent children in the Middle East getting bombs dropped on them daily. Cacs die everyday B.

Since you're so cool, I'm gonna reward you with his neg ok? You'll look better in red. :smugbiden:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Motherfukk you. Taking rep points over some cracker offing himself, wylin in a sports car. This is the problem with black people. We stay caring about these crackers while thu keep showing us that we're their enemy.

Innocent black teen gets murdered walking home from the corner store by a trigger happy racist vigilante, whites say "fukk that thug, he deserved exactly what he got. fukk all you blacks expecting justice too"

Rich white boy Hollywood actor kills himself driving recklessly, black people say "oh poor white boy rip my heart is broken"

Man shut that shyt up.. Angry fakkit

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
nikkas in here being disrespectful just for the sake of being disrespectful

if u dont care for his death then gtfo the thread or go play outside fakkits :camby:
damn i swear some of u need fathers or friends

ur right

I love fukkery, shyt half the shyt i've laughed at from this site i'd have damn near paid admission to read but is there a line anywhere anymore? when these celebs pass the faux outrage/trolling kicks into overdrive, maybe some cats really don't give a fukk, which they're well within their rights to feel but the fact some folks feel so strongly that others should share their mindset is wild. ..

Ooooooooh but what about (insert someone other than the recently departed) were you sad about them? such and such was a shytty actor/singer etc, such and such died for speeding when they should know better, this person didn't care about you etc.

it's pretty human to form semi bonds with folks that you've seen on your tv/ computer screen for years on end, and to feel some type of way about a finding out in damn near real time thanks to the internet with pics and videos that this human being died relatively young AND in one of the most horrific ways possible.

-P-

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Man waking up to these celeb deaths is wack

why risk your life by driving that fast tho?? never understood that shyt..RIP to the dude

he seemed like a down to earth guy in his interviews
He wasn't the one driving... He was a passenger...and people who bitter just cause people care about dudes death need to go fukk themselves somewhere...

spoiled

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's what I'm talking about that's very great my man now I'm going to dedicate a thread to show my appreciation for you and all the troops that fight for my freedom everyday I'm going to call it troops appreciation Thread:smugbiden:
You really think US is out there in Middle East fighting for our freedom you brain dead moron?