Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the term "Culture Vulture" is fukking stupid.

someone that thinks black music is fukking dope and wants to make the same type of music isn't a culture vulture.

the way you dudes follow so closely to what white ppl are doing is disturbing. Why you even bother wasting your time caring about what other ppl are doing so much is lame.

and NO black ppl aren't the real racists. no "race" is racist. PPL are racist.

Ppl are also sensitive little ho's that look at other ppl trying to enjoy themselves and just need some type of excuse to hate on them because they ain't doing what they are.
when a white artist starts making hip hop oriented music for an album cycle to gain buzz them switches back up what do you call that?

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
so is black people acting in film racist then because film was created by white people

and computers

and the internet

and well modern technology in general pretty much

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem with Adele and some of these other singers is that the only reason you have heard of her is marketing. She is getting a marketing push that is way out of proportion to her actual talent. And she's getting the push because of her privilege. There are other singers sign to record labels who are releasing albums who have even better material and who are not getting the marketing budget because they don't have her privilege. I want to compare signed recording artists only so that it's an even comparison.

Well she's not exactly copying in the sense that she does have original songs, she is still like Elvis, because she's being pushed on R&B radio and as a replacement for Whitney Houston which is complete and utter nonsense.

She makes easy listening soft rock music and she has no business on R&B radio stations.
What artists are you talking about though? I'll give their album a listen. In general that is how the music industry works though. Mumford and Sons were far from the Best British folk but easily the most marketed. The best country singers aren't ever on the radio. On and on. The best dubstep from UK and Europe is always suppressed for mass marketed guys like Skrillex.

In general i think a lot of people have a hard time with the fact that Americans, especially Black America, no longer churns out talent like it used to. If it was the 90's and Adele was being pushed to the top, it would be a bigger issue than today. It's especially apparent here in NY. The Hip Hop and R&B scene is a futile fusion of trash. Cats just always shyt on Adele, but never offer up any names of other artists.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
when a white artist starts making hip hop oriented music for an album cycle to gain buzz them switches back up what do you call that?
What do you call it when puffy or lil Wayne were making rock type tracks?

I'm sayin, ppl can enjoy more than one type of music. There are tons of artists that switch between rock and country....are they vultures?

Rappers switching up to EDM are they vultures?

Music is just art, there are no boundaries. Ppl can make what they want if they like it. Why not?
Are black basketball players culture vultures?

No, it's fukking stupid.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I didn't you fukkin idiot.

Stop lying. Geez the lengths you fukking clowns go through to save face.

Ok, so where anywhere is there any white ppl they created rock and roll OR hiphop

Lets backtrack to the first post I replied to:

I don't ever hear any white ppl saying they created Rock and Roll.

and I answered:

lie number two

Then your hurt ass said:

Instead of sitting on your c00n militant ass why don't you give me some examples of white ppl claiming they invented hiphop bruh....

stop lying.

Here is where you changed your first argument in your first comment which had you asking where did white people claim rock and roll. At this moment its now all about hip hop. You backtracked like a little bytch because you are emotional.

I respond to you with:
You are an idiot. :mjlol:

because I know what you are doing. Which is being a bytch. cacs are the masters of lying and deception, brehs.

Next you reply this because you know you switched up to cover up how much of a troll you are:

I didn't respond to the comment above because it was wasting my time. So you jump on another comment which is this one:

:mjlol: you are a white person on a hip hop and black culture forum. After saying the above you are the very definition of cognitive dissonance.

to again bring up the lie that I even said cacs are claiming to create hip hop which is below:

so you gonna show me where white ppl claimed they created hiphop? or we just gonna call each other names all day
:sas2:

Let me make it clear that I do personally think that once cacs over saturate the market they will try to claim hip hop, but I never said at this very moment have they done it. They continue to flop and need ghost writers to even approach hip hop (aka Iggy Azela). Anyways I reply to you again with the below:

First they need to over saturate that genre of music to even try to claim it, which is why they haven't done so already. They are still trying to do that every year with new white artist that have black people ghost writing for them. Black people need to realize how many c00ns are really out here behind the scenes.

Now you are stumbling and running on gas fumes and said this:

So yea....thanks for back peddling and proving how fukking stupid you are

A short dismissive reply to my thought out post and accusing me of being dumb to cover the fact that you actually are an idiot and the messiest troll I've seen online in awhile.
Click to expand...​

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
yeah white people are mediocre huh?

so isaac newton was mediocre? fukk out of here
:bryan: @ dat logic.
White skin allows for mediocrity.
Meaning, that black people can not be mediocre, they have to be extraordinary in order to reach the same level of success or wealth as a white person who is just mediocre.

That's part of white privilege.

“In my neighborhood, there are four Black people. Hundreds of houses, four Black people. Who are these Black people? Well, there’s me, Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z and Eddie Murphy. Only Black people in the whole neighborhood. So let’s break it down, let’s break it down: me, I’m a decent comedian. I’m a’ight. Mary J. Blige, one of the greatest R&B singers to ever walk the Earth. Jay-Z, one of the greatest rappers to ever live. Eddie Murphy, one of the funniest actors to ever, ever do it. Do you know what the White man who lives next door to me does for a living? He’s a f**king dentist! He ain’t the best dentist in the world…he ain’t going to the Dental Hall of Fame…he don’t get plaques for getting rid of plaque. He’s just a yank-your-tooth-out dentist. See, the Black man gotta fly to get to somethin’ the White man can walk to!” –Kill the Messenger (2008)

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
@The_One you cant tell us where your blood stems because all you know about yourself is that you're white and think its ok for a person like yourself to make money off a culture you didnt grow up in or was around. a culture that your white area has been embracing and fearing since the 80's because they have no cultural identity of their own.
most who are proud of their heritage and culture express it... while other who have NONE STEAL IT.

again, where in northern europe do you come from?? why even ignore it? your white doesnt stem from asia.

Doodle

Banned
Daps
All white artists in black genres are enemy invaders and should be treated as such. When white rappers show up to black events they need to be beat within an inch of their lives. That is how those who trespass in our space should be treated. Any black person that likes a white artist is a traitor with Stockholm syndrome.