Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adele is dope :yeshrug: Cats always say she does what Black women do. Yet where are these chics droppin' debut albums like 19? There is a million other British women who can also sing like Adele, but not making good SONGS. There is more quality talent coming from London alone than the entire U.S these days.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First they need to over saturate that genre of music to even try to claim it, which is why they haven't done so already. They are still trying to do that every year with new white artist that have black people ghost writing for them. Black people need to realize how many c00ns are really out here behind the scenes.
So yea....thanks for back peddling and proving how fukking stupid you are

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Did you just put Paula Abdul and Whitney Houston in the same sentence and then try to down play Whitneys talent:mindblown: :what:
Reread the two (2) sentences and you'll notice there is a period (.) that separate them.

But since English isnt my first language maybe it wasnt clear so allow me to clarify a bit, shall we.

• I brought up Paula Abdul as an wxample of someone who CANNOT sing but got the opportunity to be an artists long enough to release multiple albums.
  • I used Whitney Houston as an example of someone regarded as one of the greatest singers ever in American history. But again in interviews she, with her own mouth, said that she's thankful for the opportunities she had because she grew up with people who she felt could sing better than she could

Pardon me if somewhere in there my attepmt to make my point threw off you comprehension skills.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Do they acknowledge that Elvis was a thief?
What about the Beatles? Do they acknowledge that those mother fukkers stole and siphoned their style from black contemporaries?

:jbhmm:T

I think you know better.
Actually Elvis HIMSELF acknowledged black ppl and their heavy influence on his music.
He always praised the black artists around him.

But, again I'll let you guys tell it

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was saying that very thing. Music is something that is owned. the idiot called "The_One" is saying it isn't. He is an idiot. But I'm not shocked white people think its ok to pick and choose parts of people's culture to cash in on because they feel untouchable.
Are you that fukking stupid?
Wow,

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Eminem is average:mjlol:

Y'all act like dope fiend era em wasn't getting love from hood nikkas:stopitslime:
To me, eminems songs are mostly average. He has above average skills. But his songs, hooks, beat choices have been his downfall to me

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
What was "adopted" from Cacs was by FORCE. These vile Devils FORCED their religion, their culture, and their sick philosophies upon us through slavery, brainwashing, torture, and death. All the way down to stripping us of our ancestral names and rebranding us with European monikers in an effort to exterminate all cultural history and legacy that linked us to our heritage.

This tradition continues today. When Cacs "adopt" it is with the intention of parasitic gain. There is no way on earth that Eminem is the "best" rapper to grab a mic, just as Elvis wasn't the "best" to ever decide to move with Rhythm. But because Cacs ARE the majority in this country, they will prop up THEIR best as THE BEST to continue the system of White Supremacy.
Bruh, why do you care who white ppl consider the best?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont feel blacks have done the same? You dont feel we have adopted some white cultural aspects?
by choice? or by adaptation to survive, cac/c00n? I dont need to define culture. A suit is not a national traditional clothing for white people. White people in other nations have their traditional garb. The reason whites in the USA dont have a traditional garb is because they left Britain to steal the land that is America. The actual traditional clothing of America is Native American traditional wear from native americans, cacs that stole this land here have no culture because they abandoned their British culture. Other cacs that are here are immigrants and have their own garbs from where they came from. What else are you going to question?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
actually you are backpedding. You first post asked how are cac's claiming to create rock and roll. I said that was a lie. You never in your first post said hip hop. You changed it to hip hop to cover your lie, cac.
No I didn't you fukkin idiot.

Stop lying. Geez the lengths you fukking clowns go through to save face.

Ok, so where anywhere is there any white ppl they created rock and roll OR hiphop

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
by choice? or by adaptation to survive, cac/c00n? I dont need to define culture. A suit is not a national traditional clothing for white people. White people in other nations have their traditional garb. The reason whites in the USA dont have a traditional garb is because they left Britain to steal the land that is America. The actual traditional clothing of America is Native American traditional wear from native americans, cacs that stole this land here have no culture because they abandoned their British culture. Other cacs that are here are immigrants and have their own garbs from where they came from. What else are you going to question?
You are tryin way to hard

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Adele is dope :yeshrug: Cats always say she does what Black women do. Yet where are these chics droppin' debut albums like 19? There is a million other British women who can also sing like Adele, but not making good SONGS. There is more quality talent coming from London alone than the entire U.S these days.
The problem with Adele and some of these other singers is that the only reason you have heard of her is marketing. She is getting a marketing push that is way out of proportion to her actual talent. And she's getting the push because of her privilege. There are other singers sign to record labels who are releasing albums who have even better material and who are not getting the marketing budget because they don't have her privilege. I want to compare signed recording artists only so that it's an even comparison.

Well she's not exactly copying in the sense that she does have original songs, she is still like Elvis, because she's being pushed on R&B radio and as a replacement for Whitney Houston which is complete and utter nonsense.

She makes easy listening soft rock music and she has no business on R&B radio stations.

Last edited: