Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The English language is a combination of other languages all put together. Cacs steal everything even other languages to make their own language. Explain how I chose to have my ancestors here against their will and I am a product of that? Explain how I was forced to be here and that in your mind I am suppose to not learn English, watch football, etc because cacs recreated it from other cultures and put their stamp on it.
Hahahahahahaha,

Bruh, I don't see you embracing any African culture. No one is holding you from that.
But naw, you are Ina hiphop board speaking English.

Do you speak any African languages? Have you ever been there? (I've been to Africa twice myself)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
First you said rock and roll, now you are back tracking by including hip hop. You are a major troll but a messy one at that. I have already recorded the back and forth with you and you still preceed to be a bytch. There is nothing let to say other than:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12674-1436461315-5.gif
Bruh, I said hiphop and rock and roll in my original post. Yet you STILL haven't provided any proof of white ppl denying rock and roll origins

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hahahahahahaha,

Bruh, I don't see you embracing any African culture. No one is holding you from that.
But naw, you are Ina hiphop board speaking English.

Do you speak any African languages? Have you ever been there? (I've been to Africa twice myself)

See brehs, this cac doesn't even know me and he thinks he can judge what I do on the daily. :mjlol:

You have yet to prove that the English language isn't just a bunch of stolen terms from other languages. How do you feel?:lolbron:

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
kids-black-inventors-poster-18x24.jpg

We're not EVEN going to talk about alllll the other shyt Black people have invented... That's a whole 'nother thread...

nwAr-I.gif
Any denying that African Americans haven't played a large part in our lives/culture, etc. Are only lying to themselves.
Same as ppl downplaying white pals accomplishments

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Any rapper I respect doesn't want white fans. I get resentful when I even see them at shows. One day we are going to beat one of them down because they don't belong in our spaces.
Uh-oh watch out. We got a bad ass over here

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That's fine but you still haven't answered my question. Do you think that is OK?
I personally don't give a fukk.

You know how many ppl are playing sports just to get a pay cheque?

I've seen lots of players come out and say they didn't really care about sports like that but did it for the money

Is that any different?

Let these dudes eat. I don't care.

You think it's cool for rappers to sell out and go pop just for $$$$?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I said hiphop and rock and roll in my original post. Yet you STILL haven't provided any proof of white ppl denying rock and roll origins
nope you said the below:

I don't ever hear any white ppl saying they created Rock and Roll.

Even if you go back and change your first post, I have a post on page 9 that records your original post. Nothing you can do about it now. You are a st0rmfr0nt troll anyways your name is mug in this forum.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally don't give a fukk.

You know how many ppl are playing sports just to get a pay cheque?

I've seen lots of players come out and say they didn't really care about sports like that but did it for the money

Is that any different?

Let these dudes eat. I don't care.

You think it's cool for rappers to sell out and go pop just for $$$$?
To the last question...NO

The fact you comparing sports to music is all types of foolish