Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no he's not. and it TOO hard. you add an extra o to the word to TOO
TOO HARD
Save your grammar lessons for another day....stop acting like some cac with all your rules and tryin to enforce them online.

Btw, when you start a sentence you use a capital letter, you also never start a sentence with and. At the end of a sentence there is also a period, don't forget that.

Fakkit.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why do you feel that way? Does the truth sting? Are you mad that you have no culture and have to steal other cultures to feel a since of identity?
Lol, how do you enjoy your internet bruh. How do you enjoy using the English language bruh.
How are you about to be ready to watch some football in a few minutes bruh.
I mean.....what is culture anyway right?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Save your grammar lessons for another day....stop acting like some cac with all your rules and tryin to enforce them online.

Btw, when you start a sentence you use a capital letter, you also never start a sentence with and. At the end of a sentence there is also a period, don't forget that.

Fakkit.

i dont have to use upper case to express an opinion. but knowing how to SPELL would help.
your resume have to and not too on it?? thats a shame. nothing wrong with learning and perfecting the fukking language that was ENFORCED on us to learn to survive.
my ancestors didnt speak english. but i sure am shyt going to know how to spell that language just to be that bytch. i rather look intelligent than inferior like they wanted certain people to be.
are you this dumb?? or just a cac who stems to northern europe?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont have to use upper case to express an opinion. but knowing how to SPELL would help.
your resume have to and not too on it?? thats a shame. nothing wrong with learning and perfecting the fukking language that was ENFORCED on us to learn to survive.
my ancestors didnt speak english. but i sure am shyt going to know how to spell that language just to be that bytch. i rather look intelligent than inferior like they wanted certain people to be.
You also should capitalize "I".

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The most potent thing Mooney said in this video is "Stolen African...". Out of everything said, the only thing you all should be talking about is how we are identified or identify ourselves.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Stems to or from Northern Europe?

Shake my head, you stay trying to prove your intelligence and your grammar knowledge, yet continuously be making grammar mistakes.

Europe should be capitalized bruh, THAT isn't an option.....but you know that, cuz you are so fukking intelligent and all.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Stems to or from Northern Europe?

Shake my head, you stay trying to prove your intelligence and your grammar knowledge, yet continuously be making grammar mistakes.

Europe should be capitalized bruh, THAT isn't an option.....but you know that, cuz you are so fukking intelligent and all.

what kind of white are you? where in northern europe you from?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nah, i know the difference between too and to and two. your and you're. do you?? all you know about is capital starts and period endings??
shame.

what kind of white are you?
Lol at you picking and choosing what grammar you know. Gtfoh