Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, how do you enjoy your internet bruh. How do you enjoy using the English language bruh.
How are you about to be ready to watch some football in a few minutes bruh.
I mean.....what is culture anyway right?
The English language is a combination of other languages all put together. Cacs steal everything even other languages to make their own language. Explain how I chose to have my ancestors here against their will and I am a product of that? Explain how I was forced to be here and that in your mind I am suppose to not learn English, watch football, etc because cacs recreated it from other cultures and put their stamp on it.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Lets backtrack to the first post I replied to:

and I answered:

Then your hurt ass said:

Here is where you changed your first argument in your first comment which had you asking where did white people claim rock and roll. At this moment its now all about hip hop. You backtracked like a little bytch because you are emotional.

I respond to you with:

because I know what you are doing. Which is being a bytch. cacs are the masters of lying and deception, brehs.

Next you reply this because you know you switched up to cover up how much of a troll you are:

I didn't respond to the comment above because it was wasting my time. So you jump on another comment which is this one:

to again bring up the lie that I even said cacs are claiming to create hip hop which is below:

Let me make it clear that I do personally think that once cacs over saturate the market they will try to claim hip hop, but I never said at this very moment have they done it. They continue to flop and need ghost writers to even approach hip hop (aka Iggy Azela). Anyways I reply to you again with the below:

Now you are stumbling and running on gas fumes and said this:

A short dismissive reply to my thought out post and accusing me of being dumb to cover the fact that you actually are an idiot and the messiest troll I've seen online in awhile.
Click to expand...​
I said white ppl acknowledge the origins of hiphop and rock and roll. You said that was a lie....

The lie detector says
maury.jpg

That was false

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you call it when puffy or lil Wayne were making rock type tracks?

I'm sayin, ppl can enjoy more than one type of music. There are tons of artists that switch between rock and country....are they vultures?

Rappers switching up to EDM are they vultures?

Music is just art, there are no boundaries. Ppl can make what they want if they like it. Why not?
Are black basketball players culture vultures?

No, it's fukking stupid.
Well Rock was started by blacks.EDM I'll give you that.

But it's obvious you feel there isn't a problem to make black music for personal gain & then toss it in the bushes when you get what's needed:yeshrug:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:bryan: @ dat logic.
White skin allows for mediocrity.
Meaning, that black people can not be mediocre, they have to be extraordinary in order to reach the same level of success or wealth as a white person who is just mediocre.

That's part of white privilege.

“In my neighborhood, there are four Black people. Hundreds of houses, four Black people. Who are these Black people? Well, there’s me, Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z and Eddie Murphy. Only Black people in the whole neighborhood. So let’s break it down, let’s break it down: me, I’m a decent comedian. I’m a’ight. Mary J. Blige, one of the greatest R&B singers to ever walk the Earth. Jay-Z, one of the greatest rappers to ever live. Eddie Murphy, one of the funniest actors to ever, ever do it. Do you know what the White man who lives next door to me does for a living? He’s a f**king dentist! He ain’t the best dentist in the world…he ain’t going to the Dental Hall of Fame…he don’t get plaques for getting rid of plaque. He’s just a yank-your-tooth-out dentist. See, the Black man gotta fly to get to somethin’ the White man can walk to!” –Kill the Messenger (2008)

Lol you actually believe that mediocre shyt too huh.

I mean there are no mediocre black rappers out there getting heavy play are there?

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@The_One you cant tell us where your blood stems because all you know about yourself is that you're white and think its ok for a person like yourself to make money off a culture you didnt grow up in or was around. a culture that your white area has been embracing and fearing since the 80's because they have no cultural identity of their own.
most who are proud of their heritage and culture express it... while other who have NONE STEAL IT.

again, where in northern europe do you come from?? why even ignore it? your white doesnt stem from asia.
I was born here, that is what I grew up in. Just like you.

Ppl always love to say that there is no culture here, while they are watching their football games, tailgating, and listening to music they downloaded from the Internet on their iPhones.

But yea......culture only exists in Africa. fukkoutta here

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All white artists in black genres are enemy invaders and should be treated as such. When white rappers show up to black events they need to be beat within an inch of their lives. That is how those who trespass in our space should be treated. Any black person that likes a white artist is a traitor with Stockholm syndrome.
Lol no rapper would ever want that, cuz 90% of their money comes from white ppl.

But get your militant on.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I was born here, that is what I grew up in. Just like you.

Ppl always love to say that there is no culture here, while they are watching their football games, tailgating, and listening to music they downloaded from the Internet on their iPhones.

But yea......culture only exists in Africa. fukkoutta here

so your culture is genocide and death and hate from the north of europe?? wow.
nice culture you got there.
you that american type irish?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said white ppl acknowledge the origins of hiphop and rock and roll. You said that was a lie....

The lie detector says
maury.jpg

That was false
First you said rock and roll, now you are back tracking by including hip hop. You are a major troll but a messy one at that. I have already recorded the back and forth with you and you still preceed to be a bytch. There is nothing let to say other than:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12674-1436461315-5.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well Rock was started by blacks.EDM I'll give you that.

But it's obvious you feel there isn't a problem to make black music for personal gain & then toss it in the bushes when you get what's needed:yeshrug:
You nor I are forced to buy anything we don't like. Don't like something? Don't support it.

Doodle

Banned
Daps
Any rapper I respect doesn't want white fans. I get resentful when I even see them at shows. One day we are going to beat one of them down because they don't belong in our spaces.