Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I was saying that very thing. Music is something that is owned. the idiot called "The_One" is saying it isn't. He is an idiot. But I'm not shocked white people think its ok to pick and choose parts of people's culture to cash in on because they feel untouchable.

You dont feel blacks have done the same? You dont feel we have adopted some white cultural aspects?

But before you answer this lets define culture.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Do they have to dress/talk like Black people in order to do all that? Like he said "if you're white, be white, but don't make me think you're this Black person". I know some believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but to me it's the sincerest form of fakkitry.
How is dressing like the people that you grew up around trying to be black?

If a cac grow up in the hood, he treated like any other nikka. Hell I hot homies that white they out here gang banging and everything else like the rest of us. :upsetfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You dont feel blacks have done the same? You dont feel we have adopted some white cultural aspects?

But before you answer this lets define culture.

What was "adopted" from Cacs was by FORCE. These vile Devils FORCED their religion, their culture, and their sick philosophies upon us through slavery, brainwashing, torture, and death. All the way down to stripping us of our ancestral names and rebranding us with European monikers in an effort to exterminate all cultural history and legacy that linked us to our heritage.

This tradition continues today. When Cacs "adopt" it is with the intention of parasitic gain. There is no way on earth that Eminem is the "best" rapper to grab a mic, just as Elvis wasn't the "best" to ever decide to move with Rhythm. But because Cacs ARE the majority in this country, they will prop up THEIR best as THE BEST to continue the system of White Supremacy.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Okay i need to say this: Why do some people hate Adele so much tho?

Personally, when i heard her first hit i thought "not bad. Dope little track" :ehh: Then i found out she was white and i'm like " not bad... a thick white girl doint it big" :ehh:
I later found out she was british and i was like oh ok. See to me she's just another white girl who got an opportunity and her people around her built up enough hype to push her onto the radio scene and get her voice out there.

Sure there are black women that are just as talented or more talented than her that dont get the opportunity but we can say that about many singers out there. You really think Paula Abdul was a good singer? She made like 3 or 4 albums, didnt she? You really think Whitney Houston was the greatest singer of all time as acclaimed? Im sure she would tell you she grew up around other sistas that could blow (NPI) just as well if not better than her but they never got the opportunity. And this applies to many industries. Im an engineer and while i wish i had more opportunities to improve and succeed I think i've done failry well and am thankful for my opportunies. Especially when i think of my boy Alpha who i went to school with who was a straight A student and could run laps around me in school and dude never got an opportunity to get himself into the industry. Wound up with an engineering degree but managing a freakin gas stations.

To me Adele is some poor brit who could hit a note and somehow got in the right circle and flourished. I cant hate HER for it. Yes the system is rigged and i hate they system. But lets not act like some of our favorite artists havent benefited too.

Did you just put Paula Abdul and Whitney Houston in the same sentence and then try to down play Whitneys talent:mindblown: :what:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amazing commentary

Such a shame that so muchBlacks would be enamored by and support those white artists performing BlackFace, while black people shamelessly eat it up

"Modern day Blackface without the makeup" :wow:

I always say that I'm DISGUSTED by whiggers. Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Adele, Christina Augilera, Beiber, etc are all making fun of you right to your face, making millions of off our culture :mjpls:

So many...get your grammar correct.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
the term "Culture Vulture" is fukking stupid.

And sounds like some bullshyt white people came up with...but they're nikkas, let them tell it.

Muthafukkas wanna be all anti-white now and shyt (online like the pussies they are) as if they ain't modern day slaves, depending on white people for SOMETHING.

:mjlol:Taking malformed, big-ass newborn-lookin' Paul Mooney seriously.

:ohlawd: "Everybody wanna be a nikka but NOBODY wanna to BE a nikka.", though