Daps
Wigger are you hurt? :beli:
t1yrULeh.jpg

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
and just what does your cac/c00n ass think black people should wear or not act white? Suits are not a tribal dress it is a modern style of dress that everyone, all around the world, wears. If you wear a suit that doesn't mean you forgo your nations ethic clothing. Just because white americans do not have a ethic clothing outfit doesn't make suits its eithic clothing.

You mean the labels white people gave birth to? Now when it convenient you dont want to follow them.

For the same reason white people say a black person "speaks well"

the rest of what you said is just stupid. You must be 16 and feeling some type of way because your favorite white rapper is being targeted. :mjlol:
See your problem is you think I'm only addressing one person, or one race.
You have this victim mentality that everything is always thwarted to you

or maybe you are just so vane that you can't see it being towards more than anyone but yourself.

TBH, I don't like most white rappers, and not because of their color but cuz I ain't feeling em :manny:

90% of Eminem's music is wack to me.
Macklemore is underwhelming and boring

I don't make judgments based off of race, I like what I like. I also don't follow ppl I don't like and stay complaining about everything they do either.
thats what makes me different from 90% of you fakkits on here.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you are a white person on a hip hop and black culture forum. After saying the above you are the very definition of cognitive dissonance.
and you are a c00n that feels you need to fit a certain mould in order to fit in and be "black"

fukkouttahere

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO ONE OWNS MUSIC BRUH!!!

ppl own songs, recordings, albums etc. But no one OWNS any style or genre of music.

Instead of sitting on your c00n militant ass why don't you give me some examples of white ppl claiming they invented hiphop bruh....

stop lying.
You are an idiot. :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: you are a white person on a hip hop and black culture forum. After saying the above you are the very definition of cognitive dissonance.
so you gonna show me where white ppl claimed they created hiphop? or we just gonna call each other names all day
:sas2:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Tell that to the artists and the companies they make billion dollars off them. Also tell that to streaming companies who force you to watch ads unless you agree to give them a cut of your money every month. Only c00n dusty nikkas think owning stuff you create and getting money is stupid. If you want to give your skills away for free to cacs, DO YOU. Dont think everyone is on that "good old boy" bullshyt. People need to eat.
im confused here. While I agree that the artists should own his creation, if you are using the streaming company's infrastructure to deliver your music to your intended audience why shouldnt they want a cut? Nothing is for free in life, doggy. I work for a company that sells media servers and media gateways (Media in the engineering sense) to communication companies and I have a fukkin' salary that needs to be paid and so do my coworkers. i wouldnt want my fukkin company taking a loss just because they wanna sell our equipment for free so that our customers can in turn provide free service to subscribers who want to stream their favorite artists

Maybe im just misunderstanding your post. IDK
lie number three
i need some clarity on this too. And if true are there any instances where we as blacks are in "whiteface"?

Some of you seem to be under the impression that everything , art, disciplines, technologies etc, originated from someone who was black and that others shouldnt touch anything we have.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Say something. I offered my point of view. i know im from a different culture but this is a discussion board and we discuss sh!t. If not just log the fukk off and go take your frustration out by killing yourself.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are using the streaming company's infrastructure to deliver your music to your intended audience why shouldnt they want a cut? Nothing is for free in life, doggy.
I was saying that very thing. Music is something that is owned. the idiot called "The_One" is saying it isn't. He is an idiot. But I'm not shocked white people think its ok to pick and choose parts of people's culture to cash in on because they feel untouchable.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See your problem is you think I'm only addressing one person, or one race.
You have this victim mentality that everything is always thwarted to you

No because a victim would be demanding their accuser to give them justice. I'm the type that calls out the injustice and knows that the only way to get justice is to take it.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you are a c00n that feels you need to fit a certain mould in order to fit in and be "black"

fukkouttahere
a c00n wouldn't feel a need to fit a mold to be black. They would actively be doing everything possible to remove themselves from that black label. You must be 12.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so you gonna show me where white ppl claimed they created hiphop?
:sas2:

First they need to over saturate that genre of music to even try to claim it, which is why they haven't done so already. They are still trying to do that every year with new white artist that have black people ghost writing for them. Black people need to realize how many c00ns are really out here behind the scenes.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Well said. Ppl like Adele and Macklemore are just artists, man. The hate shouldnt be directed towards them. If u wanna blame someone for similarly talented black artists not being given the same stage, blame the music business, blame the system. Blame the fact that music consumers in America are majority white therefore they are who the media primarily cater to.
Thats the way i look at it, really.

Unlike what most black americans believe, the perception of the United States America from a foreigner's perspective is that it's an overwhelming predominantly white country. So we assume that everything will be white washed no matter what. Wether the census numbers saying 66% white and 14% black are accurate or not, when most people of foreign origin think of "americans" the image in our minds is of blue eyed mofos rather than the melting pot that Americans see themselves as.