Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
@The_One
White boy hush. Your opinions are irrelevant. Go to st0rmfr0nt or Reddit with your bs. I sure am not going to read it. You and your people are vile creatures. So entitled, so nosey, so annoying. So uncreative and so talentless your have lurk others looking for a chance to find gold and steal it.
Ignored

Ness

Banned
Daps
Do they have to dress/talk like Black people in order to do all that? Like he said "if you're white, be white, but don't make me think you're this Black person". I know some believe that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but to me it's the sincerest form of fakkitry.
If someone grew up within the culture or just with an affinity for it, why wouldn't they naturslly develop a similar style or way of talkin? I'm not saying it's not ever fabricated, but at the same time it'd be disingenous to claim it always is.

But let's not act like appearance or speech is the cutoff, nikkas will put Adele and Sam Smith in the black face category just because they do R&B/soul, and that's as far as their likeness to black culture goes.

It's kind of ironic how some black ppl talk so much about how influencial we are, but then get offended when that same influence is being displayed, regardless of it's in a dubious context or not.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when you entertain ideas and thoughts like this then it opens up ideas and thoughts that aren't gonna be so well received from the other side.
e59qh.gif

Who is the "other side"? Also fukk them whoever they are. If they can't handle truth then they are a liar. fukk a liar.

Do we really need everyone coming out naming everything black ppl stole from whites?

Yes, of course we do.

NO ONE OWNS MUSIC!!!

Tell that to the artists and the companies they make billion dollars off them. Also tell that to streaming companies who force you to watch ads unless you agree to give them a cut of your money every month. Only c00n dusty nikkas think owning stuff you create and getting money is stupid. If you want to give your skills away for free to cacs, DO YOU. Dont think everyone is on that "good old boy" bullshyt. People need to eat.

Most white ppl actually acknowledge the origins of music. Rock, hiphop etc.

tumblr_lxqqqqqPzd1qaboh9o1_250.gif

I don't ever hear any white ppl saying they created Rock and Roll.
lie number two

and just because someone wants to rap that doesn't mean they are in blackface.
lie number three

tumblr_mt04jiRhjR1rqw3uho1_500.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Lol at blacks hyping up Adele for doing something black singers could do for years.
Okay i need to say this: Why do some people hate Adele so much tho?

Personally, when i heard her first hit i thought "not bad. Dope little track" :ehh: Then i found out she was white and i'm like " not bad... a thick white girl doint it big" :ehh:
I later found out she was british and i was like oh ok. See to me she's just another white girl who got an opportunity and her people around her built up enough hype to push her onto the radio scene and get her voice out there.

Sure there are black women that are just as talented or more talented than her that dont get the opportunity but we can say that about many singers out there. You really think Paula Abdul was a good singer? She made like 3 or 4 albums, didnt she? You really think Whitney Houston was the greatest singer of all time as acclaimed? Im sure she would tell you she grew up around other sistas that could blow (NPI) just as well if not better than her but they never got the opportunity. And this applies to many industries. Im an engineer and while i wish i had more opportunities to improve and succeed I think i've done failry well and am thankful for my opportunies. Especially when i think of my boy Alpha who i went to school with who was a straight A student and could run laps around me in school and dude never got an opportunity to get himself into the industry. Wound up with an engineering degree but managing a freakin gas stations.

To me Adele is some poor brit who could hit a note and somehow got in the right circle and flourished. I cant hate HER for it. Yes the system is rigged and i hate they system. But lets not act like some of our favorite artists havent benefited too.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
do black ppl wear suits when they go to work at their office job?

does that mean they are "acting white"

what is "acting black"

see this whole narrative is fukking stupid because now you allow white ppl to question why black ppl do "white" things or wear "white" clothes or talk "white"

why the fukk in 2016 do we have to put labels on everything?

why is it that when someone speaks "proper" they are considered acting white?

SMH you fukking dudes that fall in to this are the real c00ns. you dudes are the ones that have to "act black" just to prove something.

in your world a white kid that wants to wear baggy jeans and a hat backwards and rap is no different than a black dude that wears a nice suit, carries a briefcase and studies accounting.

SMH....who's the real fukkin c00n.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@The_One
White boy hush. Your opinions are irrelevant. Go to st0rmfr0nt or Reddit with your bs. I sure am not going to read it. You and your people are vile creatures. So entitled, so nosey, so annoying. So uncreative and so talentless your have lurk others looking for a chance to find gold and steal it.
Ignored
This fukkin site never dissappoints. The moment someone doesnt go along with that militant narrative they are automatically labeled a cac.

GTFO outta here. Muthafukkas like you are the real fukking c00ns.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps

Personally, when i heard her first hit i thought "not bad. Dope little track" :ehh:
But then i found out she was white and i'm like " not bad... a thick white girl doint it big" :ehh:
I later found out she was british and i was like oh ok. See to me she's just another white girl who got an opportunity and her people around her built up enough hype to push her onto the radio scene and get her voice out there.

Sure there are black women that are just as talented or more talented than her that dont get the opportunity but we can say that about many singers out there. You really think Paula Abdul was a good singer? She made like 3 or 4 albums. You really think Whitney houston was the greatest singer of all time as acclaimed? Im sure she would tell you she grew up around other sistas that could blow (NPI) just as well if not better than her but they never got the opportunity. And this applies to many industries. Im an engineer and while i wish i had more opportunities to improve and succeed I think i've done failry well and am thankful for my opportunies. Especially when i think of my boy Alpha who i went to school with who was a straight A student and could run laps around me in school and dude never got an opportunity to get himself into the industry. Wound up with an engineering degree but managing a freakin gas stations
:mindblown:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
e59qh.gif

Who is the "other side"? Also fukk them whoever they are. If they can't handle truth then they are a liar. fukk a liar.

Yes, of course we do.

Tell that to the artists and the companies they make billion dollars off them. Also tell that to streaming companies who force you to watch ads unless you agree to give them a cut of your money every month. Only c00n dusty nikkas think owning stuff you create and getting money is stupid. If you want to give your skills away for free to cacs, DO YOU. Dont think everyone is on that "good old boy" bullshyt. People need to eat.

tumblr_lxqqqqqPzd1qaboh9o1_250.gif

lie number two

lie number three

tumblr_mt04jiRhjR1rqw3uho1_500.gif

NO ONE OWNS MUSIC BRUH!!!

ppl own songs, recordings, albums etc. But no one OWNS any style or genre of music.

Instead of sitting on your c00n militant ass why don't you give me some examples of white ppl claiming they invented hiphop bruh....

stop lying.

Ness

Banned
Daps

Personally, when i heard her first hit i thought "not bad. Dope little track" :ehh:
But then i found out she was white and i'm like " not bad... a thick white girl doint it big" :ehh:

Sure there are black women that are just as talented or more talented than her that dont get the opportunity but we can say that about many singers out there. You really think Paula Abdul was a good singer? She made like 3 or 4 albums. You really think Whitney houston was the greatest singer of all time as acclaimed? Im sure she would tell you she grew up around other sistas that could blow (NPI) just as well if not better than her but they never got the opportunity. And this applies to many industries. Im an engineer and while i wish i had more opportunities to improve and succeed I think i've done failry well and am thankful for my opportunies. Especially when i think of my boy Alpha who i went to school with who was a straight A student and could run laps around me in school and dude never got an opportunity to get himself into the industry. Wound up with an engineering degree but managing a freakin gas stations
Well said. Ppl like Adele and Macklemore are just artists, man. The hate shouldnt be directed towards them. If u wanna blame someone for similarly talented black artists not being given the same stage, blame the music business, blame the system. Blame the fact that music consumers in America are majority white therefore they are who the media primarily cater to.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do black ppl wear suits when they go to work at their office job?

and just what does your cac/c00n ass think black people should wear or not act white? Suits are not a tribal dress it is a modern style of dress that everyone, all around the world, wears. If you wear a suit that doesn't mean you forgo your nations ethic clothing. Just because white americans do not have a ethic clothing outfit doesn't make suits its eithic clothing.

why the fukk in 2016 do we have to put labels on everything?​
You mean the labels white people gave birth to? Now when it convenient you dont want to follow them.

why is it that when someone speaks "proper" they are considered acting white?
For the same reason white people say a black person "speaks well"

the rest of what you said is just stupid. You must be 16 and feeling some type of way because your favorite white rapper is being targeted. :mjlol: