Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No because it's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I hope you were just trolling, if not your level of stupidity is truly frightening.
I posted facts of the first evidence of a sport using leather balls and you say its stupid because you dislike it. I am not the one with the problem.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted facts of the first evidence of a sport using leather balls and you say its stupid because you dislike it. I am not the one with the problem.

You made a huge leap implying Naismith stole from blacks because they first used leather balls.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ALL stole from the Moors and the Egyptians

Hemingway and Orwell stole from the Moors and the Egyptians?

They lived in the early 1900s.

The Moors invaded Sicily in 827 AD, Da Vinci lived in the 1400s in Tuscany which is 11 hours away by car. Cars didn't exist in the 1400s, unless the Moors and Egyptians really invented cars then but the history of them has been destroyed.

Shakespeare lived in England in the 1500 and 1600s, Mozart lived in Austria in the 1700s, Bach lived in Germany in the 1600s, were they influenced by them I'm sure they were, but to act like they stole from them is insane, quite literally in fact.

Last edited:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Realest nikka ever. DOES NOT GIVE A fukk WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THINK OR FEEL.
Lol, he owes his career to white ppl, even he knows that. But he's playing a character getting ppl riled up, which is what he wants and everyone eats it up (look at this thread)
At the end of the day, white ppl are still getting paid off him.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You made a huge leap implying Naismith stole from blacks because they first used leather balls.
he took from an Egyptian sport that used leather balls. Ancient Egypt created math, we still use it today. Are you to say that the math we have doesn't come from Egypt just because its 2016 and Ancient Egypt was far in the past? If so, you aren't very logical.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he took from an Egyptian sport that used leather balls. Ancient Egypt created math, we still use it today. Are you to say that the math we have doesn't come from Egypt just because its 2016 and Ancient Egypt was far in the past? If so, you aren't very logical.

No like I said before everyone borrows from the past, and blacks have influenced the whole world, just like whites have. I don't even know why I'm still arguing with someone so ignorant to actually think that white people have contributed NOTHING to the world. It's mind blowingly ignorant.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No like I said before everyone borrows from the past, and blacks have influenced the whole world, just like whites have. I don't even know why I'm still arguing with someone so ignorant to actually think that white people have contributed NOTHING to the world. It's mind blowingly ignorant.
Yes, after they steal black culture and stamp it with their mark as the originators without giving credit to blacks.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
basketball is a sport that deals with balls that are covered in leather, so that cac you posted took the idea of using a leather covered ball as a sport. Their "sport" isn't 100% original.
At what point in time did the Egyptians use leather balls?(honest question)

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ALL stole from the Moors and the Egyptians
:mjlol:

You do realize that ther are other ancient civilizations in the world NOT in Africa right?
You do also realize that Egypt was under rule by pretty much every race, and that native Egyptians.(the common ppl) were majority Arab right?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They made sense from the beginning. I never once discredited black culture, and it's success isn't dependent on white culture being mocked and discredited.

I'm going to break it down for you ONCE and FOR all Cac.

The White race has appropriated Black Culture since the very unfortunate moment that your pasty pale forefathers stepped foot in Africa. Your ridiculous and romanticized ideal that white rappers can "respect" the culture is rooted in the belief that your race is even CAPABLE of respect. Which has been proven to be impossible. What the White race views as "respect" is to STEAL, repackage, and then misrepresent as something of their own, this is easy for you all to accomplish in America as you are the MAJORITY. So we can get misrepresentations of BLACK culture repackaged as Cac Excellence

Exhibit A

White "Respect" for Black Culture brehs

So now we've got you talking about White Rappers "respecting" the black culture, all the while they steal from it and gain the highest reward. Eminem, a talented rapper with limited subject matter and KNOWN for making mediocre to trash albums, has more Grammy awards than Snoop Dogg, Nas, Wu-Tang, Common, and Outkast COMBINED. This is the same man who once rapped "Black girls are dumb and white girls are food chicks" and "I don't like that ****** shyt" has MORE Grammys than ACTUAL legends and trailblazers of the Genre.

Exhibit B

White "Respect" for Black Culture brehs

Last edited: