Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to break it down for you ONCE and FOR all Cac.

The White race has appropriated Black Culture since the very unfortunate moment you that your pasty pale forefathers stepped foot in Africa. Your ridiculous and romanticized ideal that white rappers can "respect" the culture is rooted in the belief that your race is even CAPABLE of respect. Which has been proven to be impossible. What the White race views as "respect" is to STEAL, repackage, and then misrepresent as something of their own, this is easy for you all to accomplish in America as you are the MAJORITY. So we can get misrepresentations of BLACK culture repackaged as Cac Excellence

Exhibit A

White "Respect" for Black Culture brehs

So now we've got you talking about White Rappers "respecting" the black culture, all the while they steal from it and gain the highest reward. Eminem, a talented rapper with limited subject matter and KNOWN for making mediocre to trash albums, has more Grammy awards than Snoop Dogg, Nas, Wu-Tang, Common, and Outkast COMBINED. This is the same man who once rapped "Black girls are dumb and white girls are food chicks" and "I don't like that ****** shyt" has MORE Grammys than ACTUAL legends and trailblazers of the Genre.

Exhibit B

Naw, see you need to separate the difference between respect/disrespect and just straight up business.
Hollywood doesn't owe anyone anything. They can cast anyone they want. It's their money, and they have to make money in order to stay in business.

That is the American way. Selling white ppl to white ppl is easier. And more profitable.
Especially in a country where the overwhelming population is white

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to break it down for you ONCE and FOR all Cac.

The White race has appropriated Black Culture since the very unfortunate moment you that your pasty pale forefathers stepped foot in Africa. Your ridiculous and romanticized ideal that white rappers can "respect" the culture is rooted in the belief that your race is even CAPABLE of respect. Which has been proven to be impossible. What the White race views as "respect" is to STEAL, repackage, and then misrepresent as something of their own, this is easy for you all to accomplish in America as you are the MAJORITY. So we can get misrepresentations of BLACK culture repackaged as Cac Excellence

Exhibit A

So now we've got you talking about White Rappers "respecting" the black culture, all the while they steal from it and gain the highest reward. Eminem, a talented rapper with limited subject matter and KNOWN for making mediocre to trash albums, has more Grammy awards than Snoop Dogg, Nas, Wu-Tang, Common, and Outkast COMBINED. This is the same man who once rapped "Black girls are dumb and white girls are food chicks" and "I don't like that ****** shyt" has MORE Grammys than ACTUAL legends and trailblazers of the Genre.

Exhibit B

Whites created motion pictures so you shouldn't even be concerned with how they portray ancient Egyptians in their movies (even though anyone with any kind of education knows it's wildly inaccurate how they've been portrayed in prior movies and that one), and really going by common Coli logic, blacks shouldn't be allowed to make or star in movies cause that's appropriating white culture. Is Cam Newton appropriating white culture? Walter Camp, a white man, invented American football. But wait Egyptians used balls before so really he stole from blacks. I mean this shyt is really insane, there's not a sensible person in the world that would buy into this shyt. And I'm an idiot for even entertaining the discussion but fukk it I'm bored.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
levels to the shyt

white folks are cool, but then you have the folks who wanna take apart of black culture without interacting with black folk or those who do take part but mock it and throw shade

for every paul wall you're gonna get a riff raff, it is what it is. we can accept the paul walls but them riff raff type nikkas gotta go

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
levels to the shyt

white folks are cool, but then you have the folks who wanna take apart of black culture without interacting with black folk or those who do take part but mock it and throw shade

for every paul wall you're gonna get a riff raff, it is what it is. we can accept the paul walls but them riff raff type nikkas gotta go

please provide examples of cool white folks. :jbhmm:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
"No ideas original, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never what you do, but how it's done."

Oh shyt I stole from Nas.

Every artist steals, and will always steal, and make old concepts their own that's just how it goes.

I admitted that blacks have influenced the entire world, but to act like whites haven't contributed anything is ridiculous.

Who did Albert Einstein steal from?

Stephen Hawking? Steve Jobs, Bill Gates?

Come on don't be ridiculous no one besides a bigoted idiot would try to claim that blacks haven't influenced the whole world, the same would have to be said about anyone trying to claim whites haven't done the same.

As for strictly Americans here's a few more...Walt Whitman, Egdar Allen Poe, Truman Capote, Andy Warhol.

Steve Jobs stole a bunch of shyt and took credit for things his engineers designed.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Steve Jobs stole a bunch of shyt and took credit for things his engineers designed.

Yes he did, good point. I'm not trying in any way to discredit black people's contributions to this world, I said multiple times that blacks have influenced the whole world, I was just making the point that white people have also.