NULL
tumblr_m1d1foZdl41qbcq69.gif

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naismith_james.jpg

This man, a white Canadian-American, created basketball. Is basketball part of white culture?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The topic in this thread was that white people have no culture and stole everything from blacks. That's not even close to being true. Then after that was proven wrong it changed to white Americans have no culture...blah blah blah....which again is not true. I'm not trying to discredit black culture in the least bit, I've stated multiple times that blacks have influenced the whole world, but to act like whites haven't done the same is extremely ignorant and close minded. If people want to be taken serious they should at least be accurate with their opinions and statements.

EDIT: Adele is even listed in the OP, so that shows that it wasn't all about Americans out the gate. If white people can't borrow from black culture, why are black people up in arms about the Oscars considering white people created motion pictures? Are movies a part of white culture? Are Spike Lee and Tyler Perry culture vultures? Come on, people like Spike Lee and Denzel and Will Smith have contributed so much to movies, why can't people admit that white people have contributed to and been copied by people of all races as well?

Are you white

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egyptian Sports
- Ball games - hockey and handball. Balls were fashioned from compressed papyrus fibers covered with leather, while bats were made of long palm-tree branches
Click to expand...​

What does that have to do with basketball?

You don't get it, I'm not trying to discredit blacks or black culture in any way, blacks are better basketball players hands down and have completely taken the game over. There's no white people, that I know of, screaming that it's part of white culture because James Naismith created it. Whatever is best for an artform, a game, etc. should be done. If a white person is a great rapper, and respects the artform and the culture, they should rap and be accepted into the culture.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
What does that have to do with basketball?

You don't get it, I'm not trying to discredit blacks or black culture in any way, blacks are better basketball players hands down and have completely taken the game over. There's no white people, that I know of, screaming that it's part of white culture because James Naismith created it. Whatever is best for an artform, a game, etc. should be done. If a white person is a great rapper, and respects the artform and the culture, they should rap and be accepted into the culture.