Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that have to do with basketball?

You don't get it, I'm not trying to discredit blacks or black culture in any way, blacks are better basketball players hands down and have completely taken the game over. There's no white people, that I know of, screaming that it's part of white culture because James Naismith created it. Whatever is best for an artform, a game, etc. should be done. If a white person is a great rapper, and respects the artform and the culture, they should rap and be accepted into the culture.
basketball is a sport that deals with balls that are covered in leather, so that cac you posted took the idea of using a leather covered ball as a sport. Their "sport" isn't 100% original.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
basketball is a sport that deals with balls that are covered in leather, so that cac you posted took the idea of using a leather covered ball as a sport. Their "sport" isn't 100% original.

Wow. This is one of the dumbest responses to anything I've ever seen.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MODS DELETE
giphy.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The moment you sell your music to white people, perform it for white people, perform it on stations owned by white people or distribute it through companies owned by white people or use samples from white people you lose your right to exclusivity, practice it from the ground up or don't whine.
Honestly I feel like fans care about this more than the actual artists.
Is it unfair that white artists get treated better and get promoted easier than their black counterparts and are then used to shyt on them?
Undeniably, white people are a bigger part of the population than they automatically have more crossover appeal.
Is their a historical of white people performing historically black music as a way to make it acceptable which then overshadows the black artists?
Yes, and it isn't fair so I understand being against white rappers in hip hop.
But as an artists myself I support people being able to express themselves in any way they want to regardless of their race or views, and it's not necessarily an Eminem or Macklemore's fault that they get the privilege they do for simply expressing themselves so I wouldn't want to stifle their creativity even if the outcome is unfair :manny:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its dumb because you feel some type of way. :mjlol:

No because it's literally one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. I hope you were just trolling, if not your level of stupidity is truly frightening.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Anything that white people create blacks can emulate and no one will ever say blacks are stealing white culture because anything that is popular is going to be emulated.

As for white people having no culture...Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Bach, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Orwell, etc. Some of the greatest writers, musicians, painters, sculpters, engineers of all time were white, some were also black, and Asian etc. every race has contributed to cultures/civilizations around the world.

Today's youth copy and emulate black culture and that should be a great thing for blacks, it's all a part of becoming fully assimilated into American society (and changing American society as well), you can't expect to keep things to yourself and not have people hate on what you're doing. Think about anyone who stands apart from the group, they're always approached with distrust and hostility. Look at yoga, martial arts, and meditation, Asian culture is largely copied around the world also. The Brits might be the most copied civilization ever, if not them quite possibly the Roman Empire. Whites created motion pictures, no one's complaining about other races making movies, it sounds silly to even consider doing that.

Blacks absolutely created hip-hop, and should ALWAYS be the face of it, but it shouldn't be exclusive to them to create rap/hip-hop music, that's ignorant and backwards thinking, and if blacks feel that way they should never expect to be accepted into mainstream society, and certainly shouldn't expect to get Oscar noms.

ALL stole from the Moors and the Egyptians