Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, Martin Scorsese, Spielberg, and James Cameron steal black culture?

Just Scorsese alone has made a career off of portraying organized crime, first Italian then Irish, then Wall St. He made Hugo, Shutter Island, none of those movies have anything to do with black culture.

F. Scott Fitzgerald - was an American novelist and short story writer, whose works are the paradigmatic writings of the Jazz Age. (Jazz is black culture)

Mark Twain - Twain's family moved to Hannibal, Missouri,[14] a port town on the Mississippi River that inspired the fictional town of St. Petersburg in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.[15] Slavery, then legal in Missouri, was a theme Twain would explore in these writings. (writing about black slavery and injustice they faced in America, I'm pretty sure no blacks got a check off his book sells)

Martin Scorsese - Scorsese completed production of The Blues, an expansive seven-part documentary tracing the history of blues music from its African roots to the Mississippi Delta and beyond. Seven film-makers including Wim Wenders, Clint Eastwood, Mike Figgis, and Scorsese himself each contributed a 90-minute film (Scorsese's entry was titled "Feel Like Going Home").

Spielberg - In 1985, Spielberg released The Color Purple, an adaptation of Alice Walker'sPulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name, about a generation of empowered African-American women during depression-era America.

James Cameron -
Might be the only one who didn't culture vulture. But to be honest his movie Avatar plays out just like how white people came to American and genocide the Indians. It will be interesting to see if the second movie has slaves in it. So the verdict is still out about this one.

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
Bull and shyt... But I'm glad you outed yourself though
yeah most of those inventions were done by white men

airplanes- wright brothers (WHITE)

internet (WHITE/JEWISH creators)

World Wide Web- WHITE

Movies- French invention WHITE

should i go on and on

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

Amazing commentary

Such a shame that so much Blacks would be enamored by and support those white artists performing BlackFace, while black people shamelessly eat it up

"Modern day Blackface without the makeup" :wow:

I always say that I'm DISGUSTED by whiggers. Justin Timberlake, Eminem, Adele, Christina Augilera, Beiber, etc are all making fun of you right to your face, making millions off of our culture :mjpls:

Just to help people focus

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
F. Scott Fitzgerald - was an American novelist and short story writer, whose works are the paradigmatic writings of the Jazz Age. (Jazz is black culture)

Mark Twain - Twain's family moved to Hannibal, Missouri,[14] a port town on the Mississippi River that inspired the fictional town of St. Petersburg in The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.[15] Slavery, then legal in Missouri, was a theme Twain would explore in these writings. (writing about black slavery and injustice they faced in America, I'm pretty sure no blacks got a check off his book sells)

Martin Scorsese - Scorsese completed production of The Blues, an expansive seven-part documentary tracing the history of blues music from its African roots to the Mississippi Delta and beyond. Seven film-makers including Wim Wenders, Clint Eastwood, Mike Figgis, and Scorsese himself each contributed a 90-minute film (Scorsese's entry was titled "Feel Like Going Home").

Spielberg - In 1985, Spielberg released The Color Purple, an adaptation of Alice Walker'sPulitzer Prize-winning novel of the same name, about a generation of empowered African-American women during depression-era America.

James Cameron -
Might be the only one who didn't culture vulture. But to be honest his movie Avatar plays out just like how white people came to American and genocide the Indians. It will be interesting to see if the second movie has slaves in it. So the verdict is still out about this one.
The fact that you are serious about this shyt is just really really sad

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

James Cameron -

You're listing 1 example from each of those people (besides F. Scott) who have probably 25-30+ credits to each of their names.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does ANY of the stuff you posted have to do with the topic in THIS thread????

The topic in this thread was that white people have no culture and stole everything from blacks. That's not even close to being true. Then after that was proven wrong it changed to white Americans have no culture...blah blah blah....which again is not true. I'm not trying to discredit black culture in the least bit, I've stated multiple times that blacks have influenced the whole world, but to act like whites haven't done the same is extremely ignorant and close minded. If people want to be taken serious they should at least be accurate with their opinions and statements.

EDIT: Adele is even listed in the OP, so that shows that it wasn't all about Americans out the gate. If white people can't borrow from black culture, why are black people up in arms about the Oscars considering white people created motion pictures? Are movies a part of white culture? Are Spike Lee and Tyler Perry culture vultures? Come on, people like Spike Lee and Denzel and Will Smith have contributed so much to movies, why can't people admit that white people have contributed to and been copied by people of all races as well?

Doodle

Banned
Daps
I am sure James Cameron had a black song featured in one of his movies somewhere so yes he too is a cultural rapist.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're listing 1 example from each of those people (besides F. Scott) who have probably 25-30+ credits to each of their names.
you asked how did they culture vulture and I just listed one example of each out except for the last one, but thats questionable because Avatar's story is just a retelling of colonization and genocide.