Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anything that white people create blacks can emulate and no one will ever say blacks are stealing white culture because anything that is popular is going to be emulated.

As for white people having no culture...Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Bach, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Orwell, etc. Some of the greatest writers, musicians, painters, sculpters, engineers of all time were white, some were also black, and Asian etc. every race has contributed to cultures/civilizations around the world.

Today's youth copy and emulate black culture and that should be a great thing for blacks, it's all a part of becoming fully assimilated into American society (and changing American society as well), you can't expect to keep things to yourself and not have people hate on what you're doing. Think about anyone who stands apart from the group, they're always approached with distrust and hostility. Look at yoga, martial arts, and meditation, Asian culture is largely copied around the world also. The Brits might be the most copied civilization ever, if not them quite possibly the Roman Empire. Whites created motion pictures, no one's complaining about other races making movies, it sounds silly to even consider doing that.

Blacks absolutely created hip-hop, and should ALWAYS be the face of it, but it shouldn't be exclusive to them to create rap/hip-hop music, that's ignorant and backwards thinking, and if blacks feel that way they should never expect to be accepted into mainsteam society, and certainly shouldn't expect to get Oscar noms.
:ehh:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
White's that left Britain to steal the Americas do not have a culture. A lot of the people you named are from white continents further east.

Mozart - Austria

Leonardo Da Vinci - Italy

Bach - Germany

Shakespeare - England in 1616, the English that left Britain for the Americas was in 1607, so the thieves that stole the Americas can not claim this culture as theirs because it came after they left Britain.

Hemingway - An actual american you finally listed good job. Funny enough he also keeps the tradition of culture theft: " the publication of The Old Man and the Sea (1952), Hemingway went on safari to Africa, " :sas2:

Orwell - Is British and not American, America can not claim what he did as their culture as they disowned their British ties a long time before Orwell became aware of his existence.

So to sum this up, your post still doesn't prove that American's who stole America aren't thieves and have a culture.
Jezuz fukking Christ.....you stay changing the goal posts.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premise wasn't about Americans having no culture, is was about whites having no culture, which is way off. I never once mentioned America.

The whole point of this thread is about American's who steal black culture. You are off topic because this thread has you feeling some type of way. Good job.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Lifer11

There's literally nothing to steal.

I listed a VERY small portion of great white artists, engineers, writers, etc.

Mozart, Leonardo Da Vinci, Bach, Shakespeare, Hemingway, Orwell

To add to that

F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, we'll go present day Martin Scorsese, Spielberg, James Cameron

Blacks have influenced the whole world, but so have whites.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The whole point of this thread is about American's who steal black culture. You are off topic because this thread has you feeling some type of way. Good job.
Really that's funny I could have swore everyone was saying white ppl. I guess white ppl stop at the American border.

But what's even funnier is how you change your point when you want to reference Europeans

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To add to that

F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, we'll go present day Martin Scorsese, Spielberg, James Cameron

any of the "American" "creators" studied ancient Egypt and Africa. so how creative were they really?

Again for the second time, this thread is about American thieves who steal black culture and then remake it as their own culture. You have yet to disprove this, in fact you have supported it by naming white people who actively took from black culture and re-branded it as something they though up from scratch.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem

To add to that

Sorry but you can't start a story in the middle. None of those people you mentioned are original

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really that's funny I could have swore everyone was saying white ppl. I guess white ppl stop at the American border.

But what's even funnier is how you change your point when you want to reference Europeans
So Mooney is in Europe? :ohhh:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did F. Scott Fitzgerald, Mark Twain, Martin Scorsese, Spielberg, and James Cameron steal black culture?

Just Scorsese alone has made a career off of portraying organized crime, first Italian then Irish, then Wall St. He made Hugo, Shutter Island, none of those movies have anything to do with black culture.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but you can't start a story in the middle. None of those people you mentioned are original

"No ideas original, there's nothing new under the sun, it's never what you do, but how it's done."

Oh shyt I stole from Nas.

Every artist steals, and will always steal, and make old concepts their own that's just how it goes.

I admitted that blacks have influenced the entire world, but to act like whites haven't contributed anything is ridiculous.

Who did Albert Einstein steal from?

Stephen Hawking? Steve Jobs, Bill Gates?

Come on don't be ridiculous no one besides a bigoted idiot would try to claim that blacks haven't influenced the whole world, the same would have to be said about anyone trying to claim whites haven't done the same.

As for strictly Americans here's a few more...Walt Whitman, Egdar Allen Poe, Truman Capote, Andy Warhol.