Paul Mooney spittin that real on White rappers

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
See brehs, this cac doesn't even know me and he thinks he can judge what I do on the daily. :mjlol:

You have yet to prove that the English language is just a bunch of stolen terms from other languages. How do you feel?:lolbron:
Funny enough, since I am a student of languages and the like I actually do know this.
English is a hybrid deriving from Germanic and Nordic languages.
It's evolved overtime taking in from French, Spanish and many other languages.

Since it is the most dominant language in the world it's evolution has crossed many countries and languages

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To the last question...NO

The fact you comparing sports to music is all types of foolish
he brings up sports a lot because he thinks black men respect football and basketball like its a religion when many dont even follow it or pay too much attention to it. Its just like any type of hobby, and not a holy grail to black people. cacs love to stereotype.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nope you said the below:

Even if you go back and change your first post, I have a post on page 9 that records your original post. Nothing you can do about it now. You are a st0rmfr0nt troll anyways your name is mug in this forum.
Go back dummy.

You stay showing how dumb you are

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny enough, since I am a student of languages and the like I actually do know this.
English is a hybrid deriving from Germanic and Nordic languages.
It's evolved overtime taking in from French, Spanish and many other languages.

Since it is the most dominant language in the world it's evolution has crossed many countries and languages

A good example of cacs taking parts of other cultures and putting their stamp on it. So if it takes from multiple languages it is not white, or acting white to speak English. Do you think I am going to speak Swahili here?:dead:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he brings up sports a lot because he thinks black men respect football and basketball like its a religion when many dont even follow it or pay too much attention to it. Its just like any type of hobby, and not a holy grail to black people. cacs love to stereotype.
Go to the coliseum bruh.....:mjlol:

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say that you've defeated your own arguments here as it would appear that you're suggesting that rock music is white music.
he doesn't think far head when he replies to people's arguments. I assume he is 12.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A good example of cacs taking parts of other cultures and putting their stamp on it. So if it takes from multiple languages it is not white, or acting white to speak English. Do you think I am going to speak Swahili here?:dead:
Lol, so a Germanic language isn't white?
Geez, if anything got any whiter than England its Northern Europe lol. But I'll let you tell it

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go back dummy.

You stay showing how dumb you are
Dude is all shades of red, brehs.

giphy.gif