Patrick Kane vs Jameis Winston, a great example of white privilege

Daps
Mike Wilbon copping pleas on PTI. :scust:Talkin bout charges have not been filed. Were charges filed on Winston? For those doing it, stop trying to excuse this blatant racist shyt. If you keep it up Imma get you fitted for that Daniel Boone hat.
Wilbon be on that Chicago homer shyt anyway. I wouldn't expect anything else from him.:manny:

Daps
Im pretty sure this has to do with the fact that this is smack dab in the offseason of hockey, while football season is gearing up and MLB pennant races are beginning.
But for some odd reason, they found plenty of time to cover that crab leg incident during the 1st round of the NBA playoffs, while no college football was being played whatsoever. :sas2:

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Heisman trophy winner vs random hockey brute:yeshrug:

Don't say that here breh.

No one here has ever watched hockey and didn't know who Kane was until this happened, but they're sure he's a superstar and as popular as Kobe or any football player in the country.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Are you guys talking about ESPN? :lupe: Because a quick google search shows all the major news outlets are covering this story.

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I don't usually do the "CAC's are exposing themselves" thing, but the justifications and excuses I see coming from this thread are ridiculous. I understand that white people don't want things to always be about race, but for fukk sake, this is BLATANTLY about race!

Jameis was cleared by the states attorney and the university conduct board and he is still looked at as a rapist by very prominent media outlets. And the general tone of most articles written about him is that he somehow got away with something.

Kane is not only getting a pass, but people are actually defending him and telling the public to be cautious in judgement. Jameis was NEVER afforded this benefit of the doubt.

The way the two incidences were presented to the general public couldn't be anymore diametrically opposed.