Patrick Kane vs Jameis Winston, a great example of white privilege

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
NO Houston!!! Breh, please tell me you don't believe that. So if black people pretend it doesn't exist, it will stop cops from killing black people?

Cops kill people of every color all the time.

It just doesn't get any play because the media doesn't like that narrative.

The media is the real problem :yeshrug:

There was that white kid who got shot in the back by a cop after selling him marijuana a few weeks ago and I only knew about it because of theColi.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Don't bother he is one of those white people who thinks black people can be just as racist as white people, I've had to son him before on this topic.
I don't see how you can't see the discrepancy between how a black teenage QB was treated to an established 3x Stanley cup winner.
If the media wanted to destroy Patrick Kane they could, Hockey being 4th place has nothing to do with that.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Remember when Jameis was accused of rape and white America made sexual assault a national issue and the collective outrage and vitriol aimed at Winston? Jameis was never charged, was found Not Guilty in a code ofconduct hearing, and they still can't stop talking about the allegations to this day. Every article that discusses Winston talks about the allegations. Meanwhile white America and the media are quiet as church mice when it comes to Patrick Kane and are acting like it's immoral to discuss the allegations without a criminal charge. No OTL report on Kane, or feature story about off the field issues in hockey or nothing.
I don't fukk wit sports media at all...they attempt to massage social conditioning onto there audiences with the agreement of the various sports organizations. Fukk ESPN fox sports etc., u basically gotta watch the sports organizations television networks(MLB NFL NBA NHL TV ) to get unbiased reporting ...it's a dirty game pleighboi:birdman:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Cops kill people of every color all the time.

It just doesn't get any play because the media doesn't like that narrative.

The media is the real problem :yeshrug:

There was that white kid who got shot in the back by a cop after selling him marijuana a few weeks ago and I only knew about it because of theColi.
Oh I see, you're one of those kind of white people. :dame:

Negged :dame:

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Don't bother he is one of those white people who thinks black people can be just as racist as white people, I've had to son him before on this topic.
I don't see how you can't see the discrepancy between how a black teenage QB was treated to an established 3x Stanley cup winner.
If the media wanted to destroy Patrick Kane they could, Hockey being 4th place has nothing to do with that.

All people can be racist. :mjlol:

Everything the media does is for clicks and views. Most media outlets are absolute fukkign scum. The fact is, most people scrolling through ESPN would see "Patrick Kane" and not look twice.

The media destroyed Big Ben.

The media is destroying Tom Brady.

The media bashed Ryan Leaf even after he wasn't in the NFL for a decade.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NO Houston!!! Breh, please tell me you don't believe that. So if black people pretend it doesn't exist, it will stop cops from killing black people? or Hulk Hogan for calling every black person under the sun a ******? or Have white police officers recorded admitting that they will kill a black person and stage it to make it looked justified?

Please tell me somebody hacked your account! :mjcry:

I was being sarcastic

White people say that sh*t all the time though :mjlol:

I will never turn my back on my brehs

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Oh I see, you're one of those kind of white people. :dame:

Negged :dame:

The kind that uses logic? Yes.

Every post I've ever seen you make has been very feminine. You get so upset and let your emotions get the best of you. :mjlol:

Your name says "King" but you're acting more like a "Princess"

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Everything the media does is for clicks and views. Most media outlets are absolute fukkign scum. The fact is, most people scrolling through ESPN would see "Patrick Kane" and not look twice.

I asked you last time to give me an example of 'black racism' beyond name calling.
I'm still waiting white boy.

And yes I agree the media is trash.
But you are naive if you think race does not play a part in it.
Someone just posted an example of Zach Mettenberger wiki page compared to Jamies and Zach wasn't a no name either he was the QB of the LSU team that had Odell and Landry destroying everyone.

Race plays a part in how the media handles cases like this.
And how products are marketed to certain demographics.
Your naive ass race doesn't exist badge is you being ignorant on purpose.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
I asked you last time to give me an example of 'black racism' beyond name calling.
I'm still waiting white boy.

The Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ

United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors

The Nation of Islam

Have all preached superiority of their race over all others. And many have murdered in the name of that group.

The problem with identifying race crimes today again lies in the media. They do everything to push their agenda, so when a white man (or cop) kills a black man, he's a racist committing a hate crime (and then they're sure to let you know that most white people aren't like that) but when a black man kills a white man he's just another thug (and they mysteriously leave out the "but the majority aren't like that" bit).

Again, I'm not trying to compare racism. If you want to make this a contest, the white man wins by a mile. I never tried to compare it in the other thread either. Steal land from natives and enslave people for generations brehs :stopitslime:. Then have a predominately blond haired, blue eyed media organization push their agenda every fukking day to the masses. I was just simply pointing out that all races have supremacist organizations and racism can occur in all colors, shapes and sizes. Since the inception of this world people have hated one another for their minor differences. Hopefully one day we (as a whole) get over it, but despite all of our technological advances, it seems so many people's intellect remains primitive.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Give me examples of black racism effects over the white collective :jbhmm:

Employment? Health Care? Real estate? Banking? Where is black racism hurting the white collective?