Patrick Kane vs Jameis Winston, a great example of white privilege

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Are you guys talking about ESPN? :lupe: Because a quick google search shows all the major news outlets are covering this story.
also, a quick CTRL-F on all the major websites and you can see that shyt is NOWHERE to be found on their front pages as well. not saying it's a conspiracy to bury it but............it's something to this breh

Juven

All Star
Daps
Don't say that here breh.

No one here has ever watched hockey and didn't know who Kane was until this happened, but they're sure he's a superstar and as popular as Kobe or any football player in the country.
i dont give a fukk. this is a serious crime and deserves some serious coverage. That shyts on tv and hes a public figure. Attack a college student but dont go after a 3x stanley cup winner brehs

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
i dont give a fukk. this is a serious crime and deserves some serious coverage. That shyts on tv and hes a public figure. Attack a college student but dont go after a 3x stanley cup winner brehs

Anything for clicks breh. Fact is, most people don't give a fukk about or know who Patrick Kane is. It has nothing to do with race, you can bet if Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or even some NFL Lineman was charged for rape it'd be a HUGE story.

The NFL and ESPN just headed a witch hunt and framed Tom Brady for something he had no part in, went through his personal e-mails, released them to the public and wanted to go through his personal cell phone.

But it's a race issue :russ:

Use your brains sometimes brehs.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no matter how this turns out

hannibal kane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has a nice ring to it

:lolbron:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
also, a quick CTRL-F on all the major websites and you can see that shyt is NOWHERE to be found on their front pages as well. not saying it's a conspiracy to bury it but............it's something to this breh

You are right. This story is buried deep in the NHL page.

I don't know who ol'boy is but yeah someone who has won 3 stanley cups is a Hockey superstar.

I guess he doesn't fit the narrative white media likes to push.

They usually stick to a script, Blackity black guys raping white womenz. This gets the most headlines and sensationalism.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Anything for clicks breh. Fact is, most people don't give a fukk about or know who Patrick Kane is. It has nothing to do with race, you can bet if Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or even some NFL Lineman was charged for rape it'd be a HUGE story.

The NFL and ESPN just headed a witch hunt and framed Tom Brady for something he had no part in, went through his personal e-mails, released them to the public and wanted to go through his personal cell phone.

Are you white?

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
I guess he doesn't fit the narrative white media likes to push.

They usually stick to a script, Blackity black guys raping white womenz. This gets the most headlines and sensationalism.

You mean the script where all they talk about is white Tom Brady and the Patriots (who are literally loaded with white skill position players) being cheaters and going through Brady's personal conversations and showing them to the entire world and lying about the amount of air deflated and in how many footballs for months and suspending him despite lack of evidence?

That script?

:beli:

Here's the script.

You get talked about the most if you're a big name in a big 3 sport (nfl, nba, mlb)
You get talked about the least if you're anybody in any other sport.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
You mean the script where all they talk about is white Tom Brady and the Patriots (who are literally loaded with white skill position players) being cheaters and going through Brady's personal conversations and showing them to the entire world and lying about the amount of air deflated and in how many footballs for months and suspending him despite lack of evidence?

That script?

:beli:

Here's the script.

You get talked about the most if you're a big name in a big 3 sport (nfl, nba, mlb)
You get talked about the least if you're anybody in any other sport.

:whatdafuk: But he is a cheater.

You right though, he was "framed". :skip:

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Are you white?

Yes, but I'm not oblivious to racism in America and in the world. 99% of the time I'll be the first in line for the "fukk the system and their blatant racism" rally, just ask @Wachaveli

But I just don't think this is one of those times. White players in the NFL/NBA who have fukked up have gotten loads of coverage. Hockey just isn't popular.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Some people feel that the NFL going to hard on Tom Brady was to off-set dialogue on how the NFL has been particularly hard when it comes to punitive measures on the transgressions of Black NFL players.

In other words, by going hard on Brady the NFL is trying to keep the stench of hypocrisy off of them.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Some people feel that the NFL going to hard on Tom Brady was to off-set dialogue on how the NFL has been particularly hard when it comes to punitive measures on the transgressions of Black NFL players.

In other words, by going hard on Brady the NFL is trying to keep the stench of hypocrisy off of them.

2 years ago I would have told you this is the stupidest thing I've ever read. :francis:

But I wouldn't put it past ESPN now :mjcry:

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Racism will never go away because black people wont stop talking about it

NO Houston!!! Breh, please tell me you don't believe that. So if black people pretend it doesn't exist, it will stop cops from killing black people? or Hulk Hogan for calling every black person under the sun a ******? or Have white police officers recorded admitting that they will kill a black person and stage it to make it looked justified?

Please tell me somebody hacked your account! :mjcry: